HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » America Doesn't Care If T...

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 09:55 AM

America Doesn't Care If Trump Is A Criminal Right?

Everyone who gives to charities understand the people running the charities can use the money to pay their own expenses right?

That's how it's done isn't it?

Give, and give BIG schumuck!

"Donald Trump Is So Happy The Media Simply Forgot....."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/11741961

8 replies, 634 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply America Doesn't Care If Trump Is A Criminal Right? (Original post)
Yallow Sep 2016 OP
beachbum bob Sep 2016 #1
LeftInTX Sep 2016 #2
RKP5637 Sep 2016 #3
vlyons Sep 2016 #4
Funtatlaguy Sep 2016 #5
TrishaJ Sep 2016 #6
Yallow Sep 2016 #7
anamandujano Sep 2016 #8

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 09:57 AM

1. media doesn't care and trump supporters definitely don't but

the voters who matter do...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 10:03 AM

2. No

They fall for all sorts of schemes...religious schemes, pyramid schemes, snake oil schemes, etc etc

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 10:08 AM

3. Apparently, a large portion of the US are F'en idiots, damn uneducated, brainwashed,

backward fools. I'm starting to think of getting out of the US if Trump is elected before it turns into a total pit. In history many countries go under when bizarre leaders are elected. Sadly history often repeats. All of this crap with Trump is so reminiscent of WW II and Hitler. I can't imagine so many Americans supporting this diabolical creature called Trump.

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 10:16 AM

4. wrong! A lot of America cares

at least 1/2 of America cares. You have to understand what animates and excites Trump voters, and why the criminality of their candidate bothers them not one whit. They are a deeply vengeful people, who harbor deep deep grudges and hatred for uppity people of color and women, political correctness, government, taxes coming out of their pockets, envy at the rich and beautiful people, intellectuals, etc. They want to lash out and punish and hurt all those people they hate, because they blame them for their unhappy and miserable lives. These are the type of people, who scream obscenities at their mates and children, start bar fights, lose it in road rage, look the other way when their kids are bullies, gleefully embezzle from their employers, etc etc.

Their hatred and desire for vengence is now an entrenched habit. They wake up pissed off and look to make everyone and everything else wrong. Then they project all that hatred and vengence outwards. They are the breeding grounds for Fascism and the ugly side of America,

I see this so clearly. Just look at a Trump rally. What do the Trump supporters clap at, boo at? Trump's message is delight to their ears. Trump is their champion, who will even the score for them.

Am I being too harsh?

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 10:32 AM

5. Apparently not

I think that about 40% of Americans would vote for any Republican over any Democrat.

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 10:52 AM

6. America doesn't care

about bringing war criminals to justice; why would we give a shit about electing another criminal?

Reply to this post

Response to TrishaJ (Reply #6)

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 11:52 AM

7. Yep

Got a point.

Lying about WMD's?

Fine with them.

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 24, 2016, 01:07 PM

8. America cares. The country has not yet been informed about Trump's criminal activities.

The truth will out one way or another.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread