HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Trump Jr.'s Branded Campa...

Tue Sep 20, 2016, 10:31 AM

Trump Jr.'s Branded Campaign Tweet Compares Refugees To Poisoned Skittles

Donald Trump Jr. drew outrage on Monday for sharing a tweet that compared Syrian refugees to poisoned skittles. The image was branded with the Trump-Pence 2016 logo.

“If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you. (sic) Would you take a handful?” the text read. “That’s our Syrian refugee problem.”

Follow

Donald Trump Jr.
‏@DonaldJTrumpJr

This image says it all. Let's end the politically correct agenda that doesn't put America first. #trump2016
[image][/image]

Trump Jr. said the image “says it all” and that the U.S. must “end the politically correct agenda that doesn’t put America first.”

Critics accused the Republican nominee’s son of dehumanizing an entire nation of people enduring a devastating five-year Civil War that has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians and made refugees out of some 4,800,087 million people, by the UN’s latest count.

-snip-

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-junior-tweet-compares-syrian-refugees-poisoned-skittles

1 replies, 551 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump Jr.'s Branded Campaign Tweet Compares Refugees To Poisoned Skittles (Original post)
DonViejo Sep 2016 OP
deathrind Sep 2016 #1

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Tue Sep 20, 2016, 10:50 AM

1. The Apple does not fall far

...from the tree...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread