HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » They Have To Attack Hilla...

Wed Aug 31, 2016, 11:22 AM

They Have To Attack Hillary On CGI / E-Mails / Benghazi Because They Have Nothing - It's Sickening

The press plays along.....

If Hillary was that bad, Republicans would have something real to complain about. They obviously don't. Obviously.

The entire Republican strategy for dealing with the Clintons' has for 30 years been lie and attack, lie and attack, lie and attack, lie and attack, lie and attack, lie and attack, lie and attack, lie and attack, and lie some more. The press always broadcasts their lies without a challenge. It's insane.

Even if there is no there there, a human mind assumes "someone" did something wrong, because why would they be attacked all the time if they didn't. An effective strategy to smear people trying to help others that don't have a billion to spend on elections.

The Clintons' are attacked because they are Democrats, not because they did anything really wrong.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on my hate for Republicans it is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to the trillionth power.

Hillary, please send Don the Con to jail where he belongs after you win all 50 states.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/donald-trump-model-management-illegal-immigration

5 replies, 584 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply They Have To Attack Hillary On CGI / E-Mails / Benghazi Because They Have Nothing - It's Sickening (Original post)
Yallow Aug 2016 OP
Yallow Aug 2016 #1
narnian60 Aug 2016 #3
Akicita Aug 2016 #5
Botany Aug 2016 #2
patsimp Aug 2016 #4

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Wed Aug 31, 2016, 11:26 AM

1. Crooked Hillary Didn't Run A Company Illegally Hiring Models And Telling Them To Lie To Immigration

To work illegally, and collect 99% of what they made because they could be scammed.

Trump is a f-ing criminal.

Where is that being talked about in the "media" psychoworld.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Yallow (Reply #1)

Wed Aug 31, 2016, 11:33 AM

3. I know, I know!

Reply to this post

Response to Yallow (Reply #1)

Wed Aug 31, 2016, 12:35 PM

5. Bill would have been in seventh heaven if she had.

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 31, 2016, 11:32 AM

2. I have heard the figure of $400,000,000 that the GOP/righ wing has spent on trying ...

..... "to get the Clintons." And even though all these charges have turned out to
be a big fat nothing but to people who get their news through Fox, Drudge, Rush,
Brietbart, and so on they really think that the Clintons are dirty and you can't trust
them.

BTW the Clinton foundation is a charity that does good work. Going after it and
Bill and Hillary is just "Swiftboating" end of story.

Reply to this post

Wed Aug 31, 2016, 12:13 PM

4. they have NOTHING. and the lying media keeps falsely equating trump's real crimes with

innuendo and lies about Hillary.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread