HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Winners Don't Quit and Qu...

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:47 AM

Winners Don't Quit and Quitters Don't Win!

Go Bernie!

I just contacted the NY Board of Elections to speak to commissioner Mike Ryan, who said he was calling for an 'audit' to see why 120K people from Brooklyn alone, who were purged, who should not have been.

So I said that if you're waiting to see what happened, then you must hold off on awarding any delegates to either candidate until you know what happened. Even if you find out, jail a few thugs, what do you do?

You throw out the results, and NY delegates are not involved. Over. Those 247 delegates no longer needed in the total.

Or, fix the voting machines, assign and post polling places, and fix the voter rolls, not for the next election, but to redo this primary in May or June, according to the rules that TAX PAYERS PAY THEM TO DO THEIR JOBS. If none of this can be done, no delegates should be awarded, or split them down the middle. No NY winner. Maybe the cheaters will get it and will quit cheating?

Finally the advice Hillary gets to smile, say thank you NY and move on is stunning. Her silence on voting rights is deafening, especially from someone who wants to lead the country. She should want this fixed. If she does, it goes a very long way to say so. This happens where her campaign HQ is? She is not bothered by any of this? Stunning! That's why it's bad advice, and this is why she has lost the election. This started in IA. I still want to see those tally books they closed. AZ? Obama's DOJ? I have little faith in anyone to fix this except Bernie Sanders. He knows about all of this! So he is still in the race, and Hillary may not have enough delegates for convention even with NY. But NY results should be tossed into the East River.

And remember when it comes to Bernie Sanders,
'winners don't quit, and quitters don't win!

10 replies, 542 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to ViseGrip (Original post)

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:50 AM

1. Don't lose mad...just lose. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to LexVegas (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:57 AM

5. I will lose fairly, and that hasn't happened yet. IA? AZ? You're a democrat?

Reply to this post

Response to LexVegas (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:58 AM

6. If we lose we will lose mad with good reason. This is not a fair election not at all.

Reply to this post

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:52 AM

2. What about the people that had their voter registration changed? Why wouldn't you investigate it ALL

Reply to this post

Response to Skwmom (Reply #2)

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:56 AM

4. They are doing just that. That's the main audit....the voter purge I spoke of.

Reply to this post

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 09:55 AM

3. Kick until something is done about our rigged elections.

Hillary supporters, need not reply. I know you think it's an untrue conspiracy, but the election commission has come out and verified the claims. I get it that it still does not bother you. So you don't need to come here and tell us to get over it. How could you?

Reply to this post

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 10:25 AM

7. we have an election system to be ashamed of and we cannot expect anything to change

as long as those who benefit from its "irregularities" are the very people who control the levers of power to change it.

I used to think that regardless of who won or lost, that at least the election was conducted in a fair manner. The 2000 debacle changed that view forever.

We are fucked.

Reply to this post

Response to corkhead (Reply #7)

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 10:50 AM

8. Bernie knows this, and he's going to make sure it's not only you and I who know this.

Reply to this post

Wed Apr 20, 2016, 10:52 AM

9. GO TEAM!

Reply to this post

Thu Apr 21, 2016, 09:00 AM

10. Post is more appropriate today! Kick!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread