HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » South Dakota (Group) » Careful, Kids: Don't Wear...

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 04:31 PM

Careful, Kids: Don't Wear Noem's "I'm on Meth" Campaign to School

Governor Kristi Noem is getting plenty of attention for her $1,375,000 “I’m on Meth” campaign… and in Kristi’s world, like the Donald’s, getting attention means you’re winning.

But kids, don’t try to get attention by promoting Kristi’s campaign at school. Wearing a shirt that says you’re on meth will likely put you in violation of your school’s dress code.

Aberdeen Central High School says “Profanity and suggestive themes, such as alcohol, drugs, sex, death, suicide, or violence will not be permitted on school attire.”

George McGovern Middle School in Sioux Falls says, “Violation of the school’s dress code including but not limited to wearing clothing with profanity, suggestive themes such as alcohol, drugs, sex, death, or violence.”

Read more: http://dakotafreepress.com/2019/11/19/careful-kids-dont-wear-noems-im-on-meth-campaign-to-school/

2 replies, 267 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Careful, Kids: Don't Wear Noem's "I'm on Meth" Campaign to School (Original post)
TexasTowelie Nov 20 OP
Ilsa Nov 20 #1
TexasTowelie Nov 20 #2

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 04:34 PM

1. But lots of them are on methylphenidate for ADHD!

Does that "meth" count?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Ilsa (Reply #1)

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 04:51 PM

2. Well, a lot of those kiddos

produce ignitable amounts of methane. I guess that doesn't count either?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread