HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Science » Science (Group) » I dont see why the modera...

Sun Jun 13, 2021, 01:03 AM

I dont see why the moderators here continue to let someone push RW talking points

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by eppur_se_muova (a host of the Science group).

and insulting members and dont do anything about it. Its supposed to be a community where we respect each other and engage in a community discussion not where a singular person gets to insult people for years because they dont believe in what they believe. Ive alerted and emailed moderators and apparently no one can do anything about it. Frankly its pretty fucked up. Seriously fucked up. Telling someone that they support thousands of people dying every year because you dont think nuclear energy is the only anwser and renewables are garbage and a main reason thousands of people are dying from air pollution ever year, renewables are a progressive idea mind you, and letting that continue is a betrayal of the entire site. I dont get it. Whatever, Ill take the hide, and Ill do it again when that has cleared out Ill do it again. Fucked up is fucked up. I dont see how we expect our government to deal with fucked up shit when we dont. Feel free to email me with any questions.
eko.

0 replies, 446 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse