HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Christian Liberals & Progressive People of Faith (Group) » Thank You Bernie - Us Lib...

Thu Sep 17, 2015, 10:26 PM

Thank You Bernie - Us Liberals Are The Real Christians

I watched a news report the last election where an exit poll in Oklahoma stated that over 80% of the Republicans claimed to be born again Christians. It struck me as odd where all these Republicans just cast their primary vote for some Republican candidate that if elected will work against every single thing Christ taught. And it's like the Democrats ignore this simple, plain, in your face fact.

Us (real) Democrats are the real Christians. Even a blind person could see this.

1 replies, 1500 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Thank You Bernie - Us Liberals Are The Real Christians (Original post)
Yallow Sep 2015 OP
Thav Sep 2015 #1

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Fri Sep 18, 2015, 10:03 AM

1. They're told that "if you're a good Christian, you vote Republican."

Over and over, with no explaination as to why. Then they believe it at face value without understanding the why. They're told that Democrats are evil because they support [ insert controversial topic here ], and that Republicans luv themselves some Family Values (tm). Funny, they never elaborate on which family values.

Once you start asking about specifics, their arguments fall apart - yet they cling to their beliefs even tighter.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread