HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Astrology, Spirituality & Alternative Healing (Group) » UPDATE My tRump Astrology...

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 02:44 AM

UPDATE My tRump Astrology and Info Posts

Last edited Sun Jan 19, 2020, 09:32 AM - Edit history (9)

Update here: His chart for the RNC in August does not show him gaining the nomination. January 16 was his worst day when articles of impeachment were delivered to the Senate allowing them to begin impeachment trial proceedings.

2020 transits of Saturn and Pluto to 2017 inauguration.

2017 Inauguration Chart at White House
Jan 20 2017, 12:00 pm, EST +5:00

February 11, 2020; Saturn Conjunct the MC at 26°13′ Capricorn
and 298°14′ of right ascension – The possible end of impeachment trial as could either of the April dates of transits to his inauguration chart.
The date also looks bad for tRump and Pence. Good for the speaker

April 3, 2020; Saturn Conjunct Inaugural Sun at 00°50′ Aquarius and 303°03' in right ascension.

April 25, 2020; Pluto stations Rx at 25°00′ Capricorn

May 11, 2020; Saturn stations Rx at 01°57′ Aquarius

June 18, 2020; Saturn Conjunct inaugural Sun at 00°50′ Aquarius and 303°03' in right ascension.

August 26, 2020; Saturn conjunct inaugural MC at 26°Cp13′
and 298°14′ of right ascension – Republican convention

September 29, 2020; Saturn stations Dx at 25°20′ Capricorn

October 4, 2020; Pluto stations Dx at 22°29′ Capricorn

October 31, 2020; Saturn conjunct inaugural MC at 26°13′ Capricorn

ORIGINAL POST:

Off the record, on the QT and very hush, hush, dear reader.

My measurements are made in right ascension and expressed in degrees and minutes.

I think the strongest aspects to affect both tRump's natal and inaugural charts will take him from office more than 1 year short of his having completed even 1 term in office.

It is a triumvirate of the transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto opposite his natal Saturn, square his progressed natal Jupiter and on his inaugural chart's progressed MC while squaring it's Jupiter at the same time. A heavy blow to all 3 of his most personal charts on the same day. On that same day his secondary progressed IC will be on the total solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, with eclipse Saturn on his progressed Desc.

This paran in tRump's natal chart ties his Moon and Sun to Mars, the 3 of them acting in unison as can be easily seen in his day to day behavior. Mars is also the most angular planet in his chart, making this configuration already involving the lights, the most powerful aspect in the chart. It will come to chart angles once a day in a diurnal chart, at least once a month in a progressed lunar return, and once a year in a progressed solar return.

In the end, the astrology of January 13, 2020, (short of 3 years into his term in office) will play out for tRump. That is some powerful astrology to have transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto in opposition to your natal Saturn on the same day.

Donald Trump - *** ** ****

---------------------Rise------Upper------Set--------Lower
Parans to Mon --092°02' -- 260°25' -- 328°48' -- 080°25'
Parans to Sun -- 330°37' -- 082°18' -- 193°59' -- 262°18'
Parans to Mar --047°16' ---149°26' -- 251°37' -- 329°26'

The Sun (294°42'), Saturn (294°42'), and Pluto (294°45') on January 13, 2020.

Charts with points that will be aspected:

George Washington's inauguration secondary progressed Sun/Pluto midpoint at 294°14' on Jan 13, 2020
trump's natal Saturn 115°43' is opposite
trump’s progressed inauguration MC at 293°28' (add 1 degree the next day- Jan 14)
Nixon’s natal White House IC at 295°51'
Richard M Nixon resigns as President, the MC of that chart is 114°27′ (IC is at 294°27')
Watergate arrest’s Zenith at 294°22'
Watergate arrest’s Mars opposite at 114°48'
JFK secondary progressed Sun at assassination opposite at 114°01'
Noon chart for Mercer has a Sun/Saturn midpoint at 114°48′ opposite 294°48′
Bannon on Jan 13, 2020. His secondary progressed Neptune will be at 204°47′ – squared by 90°
Republican party secondary progressed Mars on Jan 13, 2020 at 294°18'
tRump Jr. has secondary progressed Mars (in longitude) on his papa’s Saturn
My Putin MC in Moscow (chart made in 2012) 294°19'
Ratification of the Constitution (June 21, 1788, 1 pm, LMT, Concord, NH) progressed to same: Moon at 114°26' [opp 294°26'). Conjunct the Constitution natal Mercury at 114°39'.
The IC of my rectification for JFK located in Washington, DC, which I did in 1976 (a centennial year for the U.S.) 294°14'.

Cohen's plea (Flip) took place in Manhattan on November 29, 2018, at 9 am, EST (screen grab of document from Rachel Maddow's show). The chart's MC at 204°24'. The East Point , an exact 90° square to the MC at 294°24' will be transited by the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto on January 13, 2020.

Charts related to the presidency from 1789 - Washington's inauguration, 1946 - tRump's birth, 1972 - several Watergate points, and the 2017 inauguration, coming to or originally involving a common point at 294 degrees on January 13th, 2020, with three transiting bodies held by that same degree on that day. It might mean something related to the presidency term that began on January 20, 2017.

The lunar eclipse on January 21, 2019, located to the White House falls on the MC/IC axis with tRump's natal Saturn on the MC and transit Uranus on the Desc.

The Nadir is at 294°03'. Eclipse Pluto at 293°01' is on it. So is the eclipse Sun/Saturn midpoint at 293°59'. It is also the point where the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto will meet next January 13th (2020).

I think it signals the significant change in the way the loser is going to be treated by first the Congress and media and eventually his "base" this year presaging his removal. Given his body image and lifestyle the year's stress events could bring on health failures strong enough to force that removal.

Add Lindsey Graham to the list of rethugs taken down by the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto wrecking ball of January 2020. The trio will square his natal Neptune (which stationed the day before his birth and only moved 3 SECONDS of arc on it, so timing of aspect is exact) and oppose his Sun/Mars midpoint at the same time (January 13) transit Neptune is trine his Sun.

However he will probably know the ship is going down for sure when transit Neptune begins it's 7 oppositions in 32 months to his progressed Sun on April 27, 2019. That will be a constant through all the rest of 2019 and will last until way past the 2020 elections.

The 2017 Inauguration's 2019 solar return (precession corrected) occurs at 0:12:35 am, EST. It is followed 3 minutes and 22 seconds later by a lunar eclipse. The return and the eclipse charts have the Moon on the MC and the Sun on the IC in the White House. A full moon indicating that the term has expanded as much as it can and will begin diminishing from this time on (thanks to the Democratically controlled House of Representatives). I think the inauguration the return springs from will indeed be finished before another solar return for it next January 20th.

The voting public has awakened to the Rethugs failure to lead effectively. In 2018 after the voting public experienced less than 2 years of Rethug disastrous attempts at governing they turned them out of the House of Representatives in record numbers compared to most Rethug administrations going all the way back to 1914 when the House first had 435 members. Only 4 greater House losses by Rethugs in those 104 years.

In the not too distant future Rethugs will likely see themselves out of power for a period reminiscent of elections after the crash of 1929 from 1932 through 1994 when they had the majority in 2 Congress's out of 30 in the House and 5 out of 30 in the Senate. They were denied leadership for 58 out of 62 years during which time the country recovered from the financial disaster their leadership caused and built the most prosperous middle class in it's history while they were out of power. Make America great again was done by Democratic leadership then and again after the 2008 fiasco.

President Obama had to increase the deficit only because he had to bail out Wall Street after the worst financial crash in modern American history occurred in September of 2008 (George W. Bush's term) after 8 years of Rethuglican leadership in the White House, the Senate, and the House of Representatives

The largest crash before that, the Great Depression, also followed more than 8 years of Rethug leadership in the Presidency and both houses of Congress.

Rethuglican leadership has crashed the world economy twice in less than a century. Maybe they can be kept out of political power for the next one.

In addition to the direct transits the midpoints of transiting Sun/Neptune, Saturn/Neptune, and Neptune/Pluto oppose tRump's natal Mars/Pluto midpoint on January 13.

tRump natal with January 13 2020 transits

tRump prog with jan 13 2020 transits

tRump natal progressed to January 13, 2020, winds up with the USA total solar eclipse of Aug 21, 2017, on it’s IC and eclipse Saturn on the Desc

2017 inaugural progressed to January 13 2020 and transits.

"Charts showing Donald’s and Donald Jr.’s charts engaged by the total solar eclipse in August 2017 and the Saturn and Pluto conjunction in January of 2020. Looks like a family affair."

http://imgur.com/a/UyQXj

About Benedict Arnold. Sound familiar?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...ion-180958786/

"Abrupt and impatient with anything he deemed superfluous to the matter at hand, Arnold had a fatal tendency to criticize and even ridicule those with whom he disagreed."

"Without the discovery of his treason in the fall of 1780, the American people might never have been forced to realize that the real threat to their liberties came not from without, but from within."

tRump has a progressed New Moon coming in his natal chart in 2019.

Links to it in right ascension and in longitude.

tR Prog natal NM RA

tR prog natal NM Longitude

Saturn in Capricorn will oppose the US Sun January 17, 2019, in longitude and RA when the next Congress takes over, and will station in opposition in September 2019. An event that precipitates September 18th and 19th station occurs on about July 25th. The July date tells us there is less than 1 year for almost everyone to finally believe he will be put out. During that September time he will finally admit that he has lost and will begin looking for a deal which he will probably finalize in the 3 days before Thanksgiving. That deal will see his leaving office in January 2020.

2019 finds the wretch in a constant struggle with Saturn transiting his inauguration's Pluto 3 times, square his natal Moon/Pluto midpoint on November 3rd in longitude and November 9th in RA.

Saturn will transit tRump's inauguration Pluto 3 times in 2019. It will also oppose Sibly Sun once, square Sibly Saturn 3 times and oppose Sibly Jupiter 3 times in that year. While tRump will reap what he has sown we will too.

33 replies, 3298 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 33 replies Author Time Post
Reply UPDATE My tRump Astrology and Info Posts (Original post)
bobnicewander Jan 2019 OP
dweller Jan 2019 #1
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #2
dweller Jan 2019 #4
More_Cowbell Jan 2019 #3
2naSalit Jan 2019 #5
mahatmakanejeeves Jan 2019 #6
LineReply -
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #7
Squinch Jan 2019 #8
jrthin Jan 2019 #9
Me. Jan 2019 #10
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #12
Me. Jan 2019 #13
LineLineLineLineReply -
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #14
Me. Jan 2019 #16
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #17
Me. Jan 2019 #18
MontanaMama Jan 2019 #11
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #15
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #19
2naSalit Jan 2019 #30
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #20
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #21
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #22
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #23
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #24
2naSalit Jan 2019 #31
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #25
elleng Jan 2019 #26
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #27
bobnicewander Jan 2019 #28
2naSalit Jan 2019 #32
Generic Brad Jan 2019 #29
Scotch-Irish Dec 13 #33

Response to bobnicewander (Original post)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 03:18 AM

1. Outstanding !

👍🏻

✌🏼️

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to dweller (Reply #1)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 03:59 AM

2. Help

Thank you.

How do you post without having to put in a re[ly title every time?

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #2)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 04:32 AM

4. ...

I don't think a reply title is required... if you put only a line in the title and no thread its in the body of the post also...
no title? not sure...

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 04:26 AM

3. Oh man, if I could be sure they'd be out of power for 60 years....

I'd never stop smiling.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 05:27 AM

5. Awesome! Thank you!

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 05:57 AM

7. -

My edits are mostly spelling or removal of unnecessary parenthesis and sometimes rearrangement or change of phrasing. For years I read but did not post. Am not familiar with even the most basic ways of the site.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 07:57 AM

8. Welcome to DU! This is fabulous. And it even takes in Graham! Here's hoping

it all comes to pass.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 09:16 AM

9. Welcome. Thank you so much!!!

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 10:31 AM

10. Interesting

I've read other astrologers, especially Vedic G. Singh, say the turning point would be the 15th, so essentially the same thing as being posted.

Reply to this post

Response to Me. (Reply #10)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 11:46 AM

12. Dates in January 2020

Last edited Sun Jan 13, 2019, 12:16 PM - Edit history (1)

I began posting about the January 2020 dates at least as early as February 2017.

Actually there is a series of dates in January of 2020 that show the black days for tRump and others, notably Mike Pence, tRump Jr and others. I simply chose the 13th as that is the day transit Sun conjoins transit Saturn and Pluto. The worst day in my progressed anlunar return chart (progressing the lunar returns my technique) for tRump is January 16th about 3:10 pm, EST. Later dates still in January and beyond for Jr. and others but there is a chance for Pence to possibly be removed days before tRump. That would mean Nancy Pelosi, or whoever is the Speaker of the House, becomes President.

For Pence: With the possibility that Trump could be impeached or like Nixon resign before that happens. Looking at Nov 3, 2020 it does not appear that Pence will even be running (thinking there would be more than 1 possible aspect to either his natal or progressed chart. Nothing close except for transit Neptune at 18°20' Pisces square natal Sun (noon chart) 16°09' Gemini. Could he have been driven from office before then or beaten in the primary races?

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #12)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 12:07 PM

13. The 16th Would Line Up

Even Marjorie Orr, who tends on the conservative side sees trouble ahead starting later this month. I've wondered about Nancy for about a year now but is such a big leap I don't focus on it.

I do note you say 2020, do you mean that or this year.

Great to have real astrology being discussed here again. There used to be such when Nancy Waterman posted here but huge Bernie Bro types of naysayers went after her with a vengeance and drove her off.

Reply to this post

Response to Me. (Reply #13)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 12:34 PM

14. -

Last edited Tue Jan 15, 2019, 11:52 AM - Edit history (3)

I mean 2020.

I do not, nor did not, try to line up with somebody else's work.

I use a technique that is not used by anyone else. I discovered it more than 40 years ago and developed it to where it is today. The final date and time is generated by progressing the nearest lunar or demi-lunar return from the nearest solar or demi-solar return for an individual preceding an aspect or event connected to their natal or secondary progressed chart. Charts must be located to location known or believed to be where the person or event will be and all charts must be precession corrected (shown in the Tropical zodiac for convenience of likely viewers instead of using Fagan-Bradley Western Sidereal zodiac). To avoid a zodiac quarrel I display the right ascension, (true body location in space) of points expressed in degrees and minutes. Chart images will display positions in longitude because that is the way they are programmed (look at the images in this thread for tRump's upcoming New Moon).

The lunar return's MC is progressed by the arc in right ascension traveled by the Moon between the return inception and the target event.

I post on Nancy's site. I was a Bernie supporter and signed here in 2005 but never posted until now the best I can remember. I was not a steady reader here until 2016 and did not know about the friction Nancy endured but I think perhaps someone in her family seeing my sign up date here thought I was in on that as I got several shots from David on her site.

Before the atmosphere went cold for me over there I read for Nancy's mother for her. I still have the emails. All of the other posters over there are friendly to me.

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #14)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 01:04 PM

16. If You Were Using The Same Name Then

I would not put you in that group. I know exactly who those people were/are though many are gone now, over to Jackpine Fools which makes complete sense. I don't post over there as I think I don't fit in. After DU, Nancy used to post on Sally McDonald's site until she got her own site. She's a wonderful writer and I like reading her columns.

I hope you stick around as it would be great to have actual discussions about mundane astrology and what's lining up.

Reply to this post

Response to Me. (Reply #16)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 02:39 PM

17. Sally

I clicked to start an account yesterday (today?) and was messaged that I did not match an existing account. Had to get my name and temp password sent to me to straighten things out and start up.

I used to post a lot to Sally's site. Sent her a surprise donation in 2006. Still have our emails.

My being signed up here, being a Bernie supporter (but I voted for Hillary after he was out) and Nancy's troubles here may explain my slight friction with a poster on her site.

Emotional. Had to go look at Sally's email.

"Dear Bob, I just received a menu from Rockford, Illinois and inside was a check for ***.** That's the best menu I ever received. Thank you so much. I hold down three jobs to make ends meet and **** is a real gift to me. Thanks a million Bob and I am looking forward to understanding your system. I spent most of the half day off a week that I get with my son/daughter in law and most of all my new granddaughter so I didn't get the time to go over some of this, and try to work it out. I have a million questions to ask. Thanks again, you are a prince."

Sally"

Just got me. Sally Cheyne McDonald was a fellow Kansian.

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #17)

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 03:51 PM

18. How Nice

Sally became a very good friend and we stayed such up until the time she passed. She was a wonderful astrologer and I loved the way she wrote. How very kind of you....

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 11:00 AM

11. Welcome to DU!

This is an incredible amount of work. Thank you so much for posting and contributing. 🌙

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 12:40 PM

15. Thanks For The Welcomes

Thanks for the welcomes. I am still getting used to how to do things here.

I originally signed up in 2005 but do not remember doing so as I don't recall being active until now. I must have gotten distracted and forgot I could post. Was not a steady reader until 2016

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 13, 2019, 10:39 PM

19. Ivanka January 13 2020

Last edited Mon Jan 14, 2019, 11:39 AM - Edit history (1)

Ivanka and January 13, 2020.

She will be part of the family affair.

Ivanka's natal Saturn and Pluto only moved a few minutes of arc on the day she was born, therefore her progressed midpoint for them is within a few minutes of arc in accuracy.

On January 13, 2020, at 10 am, EST, using a noon birth chart their progressed midpoint is at or near 204°42'. An exact square to it would be at 294°42' or within a few arcminutes of that.

Transiting Sun will be at 294°42'.
Transiting Saturn will be at 294°42'.
Transiting Pluto will be at 294°45'.

Maybe her hair will turn Gray.

The progressed Moon of the Constitution's ratification will be at 114°26'. It will square her progressed Saturn/Pluto midoint and be opposed by the transiting grim reaper which will square it.

Sat = Saturn, Sqr = square, Con = Conjunct, Mer = Mercury, Jup = Jupiter, Plu = Pluto, Ven = Venus, Tr = transit, - = to, Sp = secondary progressed, Na = natal

Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Na Feb 8 2019
Sat Sqr Mer Tr-Na Mar 20 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Sp Mar 29 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Sp May 31 2019
Sat Sqr Mer Tr-Na Jun 9 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Na Jul 29 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Na Nov 6 2019
Sat Sqr Mer Tr-Na Dec 12 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Tr-Sp Dec 17 2019

Sat Sqr Jup Tr-Na Jan 25 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na Jan 29 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Feb 10 2020
Plu Sqr Jup Tr-Na Mar 3 2020
Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Sp Mar 15 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Na Mar 27 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Na May 25 2020
Plu Sqr Jup Tr-Na Jun 20 2020
Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Sp Jul 6 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Aug 27 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Oct 30 2020
Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Sp Dec 16 2020

Plu Sqr Jup Tr-Na Jan 4 2021
Sat Sqr Jup Tr-Sp Jan 6 2021

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #19)

Sun Jan 20, 2019, 08:57 PM

30. So much work!

Thank you for the technical information, it helps me even though half of it is a little over my head. I guess what I do is more of an intuitive interpretation, hard to explain because i don't know all the inner working of it, it just kind of "comes out" at significant moments.

So what is currently playing on my inner movie screen matches up with what you are saying. And this evening is key. By Tuesday, much will have come to pass. We may not even hear of a lor of it until the following week or month but I don't think so.

Check the setting with Uranus and Pluto for all of them, they are going down and something relative to this eclipse and those two outer planets...

Notice how some really deep, dark secrets surfaced right as the sun passed over Pluto last week? That was the opening salvo. The next 48 ours will be very interesting.

There's so much more but for now, this will be enough.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 10:55 AM

20. The tRump Crime Family

Last edited Mon Jan 14, 2019, 11:41 AM - Edit history (1)

The tRump crime family is being taken down.

The following pieces will only be in tropical longitude (I am tired) and only include hard aspects from transiting Saturn and Pluto through the next 2 years - past the 2020 elections. Remember the trigger planets (Saturn and Pluto) tend to move slowly and the dates listed are only the dates of exact maturation so their congruous period could be days, weeks, or even months ahead of and after those dates (allowing orbs of 3, 2 or 1 degrees).

I am only doing Jr., Eric, and Kushner to add to Ivanka. Guys, if you want Melania you will have to go get her yourselves.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 11:11 AM

21. tRump Jr

Sat = Saturn, Sqr = square, Opp = opposition, Plu = Pluto, Mar = Mars, Tr = transit, - = to, Sp = secondary progressed, Na = natal

Trump JR - Natal Chart 12:00 pm, EST +5:00

Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Feb 15 2019
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na Feb 16 2019
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na Jul 18 2019
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Jul 18 2019
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Nov 15 2019
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na Nov 15 2019

Sat Opp Mar Tr-Sp Jan 27 2020
Plu Opp Mar Tr-Sp Mar 10 2020
Plu Opp Mar Tr-Sp Jun 15 2020

Plu Opp Mar Tr-Sp Jan 3 2021

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 11:15 AM

22. Eric tR

Sat = Saturn, Ven = Venus, Mar - Mars, Con = conjunct, Sqr = square, Plu = Pluto, Tr = transit, - = to, Sp = secondary progressed, Na = natal

Eric Trump - Natal Chart 12:00 pm, EST +5:00

Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Feb 6 2019
Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Sp Mar 31 2019
Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Sp May 25 2019
Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Aug 1 2019
Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Nov 2 2019
Sat Cnj Ven Tr-Sp Dec 26 2019

Sat Sqr Mar Tr-Na Feb 25 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na May 2 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na May 19 2020
Sat Sqr Mar Tr-Na Aug 2 2020
Sat Sqr Mar Tr-Na Nov 22 2020

Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na Jan 3 2021
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Jan 5 2021

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 11:26 AM

23. Kushner

Sat = Saturn, Con = conjunct, Sqr = square, Plu = Pluto, Mer =Mercury, Tr = transit, - = to, Na = natal, Sp = secondary progressed,

Jared Kushner - Natal Chart 12:00 pm, EST +5:00

Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Apr 17 2019
Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na May 12 2019
Sat Cnj Sun Tr-Na Dec 23 2019

Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Jan 24 2020
Sat Sqr Plu Tr-Na Jan 25 2020
Sat Cnj Mer Tr-Na Feb 15 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Feb 27 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Na Mar 1 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Na Jun 22 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Jun 26 2020
Sat Cnj Mer Tr-Na Aug 17 2020
Sat Cnj Mer Tr-Na Nov 9 2020
Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Sp Dec 31 2020

Plu Sqr Plu Tr-Na Jan 3 2021

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 04:46 PM

24. 2021 Majoritys?

Last edited Tue Jan 15, 2019, 11:00 AM - Edit history (1)

Just noticed that the tRump family members all get hard hits around January 3rd 2021. I wonder if that is because the new setup in Washington consists of a Democratic President and Democratic majoritys in both the House and Senate.

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #24)

Sun Jan 20, 2019, 08:59 PM

31. Sentencing day..?

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 10:15 PM

25. Transits to Putin

My chart for Putin was made on April 23, 2014 (actually was first made in 2012), more than a year before tRump announced his candidacy and I found the January 13, 2020, conjunction of Sun, Saturn, and Pluto at 294°42' and 294°45.

Putin's Sun is conjunct the Sibly chart's Saturn and square it's Sun in longitude.

I put in for hard Saturn transits (Conjunction, Square, and Opposition) to my chart for Putin beginning now and going on for 4 years.

The results did not begin until January of 2019, ended January 31, 2020 for the following points, - his Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Sun and MC - except for a lone square to his natal Mercury on January 21, 2020. After January 31, 2020, there is a year long break until January of 2021. Most of the big hitters are in 2019 (13 in 2019, 3 in January 2020) - the same time as in tRump's inaugural chart.

On September 18, 2019, Saturn will station direct opposite the Sibly Sun, Nixon's resignation Sun, my GOP chart's Sun, and square Putin's natal Sun. Mars will be activating Sibly Mars and Neptune; Pluto will trine Sibly Neptune. Transit Saturn will also make those aspects on January 26, August 26, and October 10, 2019 but I think the stationary period will be most difficult. The dates will be different when measured in right ascension.

Saturn transits to Putin natal:

Sat Sqr Sun Jan 26 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Feb 26 2019
Sat Opp Ura Mar 9 2019
Sat Opp Ura Jun 23 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Jul 5 2019
Sat Sqr Sun Aug 26 2019
Sat Sqr Sun Oct 10 2019
Sat Sqr Sat Nov 26 2019
Sat Opp Ura Dec 5 2019
Sat Sqr Nep Dec 30 2019

Sat Cnj MC Jan 10 2020

Saturn transits to Putin’s progressed:

Sat Opp Ura Feb 26 2019
Sat Opp Ura Jul 5 2019
Sat Opp Ura Nov 26 2019

Sat Sqr Nep Jan 18 2020
Sat Sqr Sat Jan 31 2020

Natal and progressed points IN RIGHT ASCENSION to be aspected by transit Saturn.

Opp prog Ura 109°04′ – Feb 28 2019
Opp prog Ura 110°00′ – Mar 10 2019
Sqr Sun 193°11′ – Jan 7 2019
Sqr Sat 197°00′ – Feb 8 2019
Sqr Nep 200°11′ – Mar 13 2019
Sqr prog Nep 202°14′ – Mar 29 thru Jun 3 2019
Exact Dec 24 2019

Sqr prog Sat 203°53’ – Jan 7 2020

Cnj natal MC 294°19′ – Jan 10 2020

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 10:34 PM

26. THANKS!

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 15, 2019, 10:13 AM

27. Eclipse on tR natal Saturn

This July 16, 2019, aspect may signal the formal beginning of tR's removal from office.

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #27)

Tue Jan 15, 2019, 04:41 PM

28. tRump's July

Last edited Tue Jan 15, 2019, 05:17 PM - Edit history (1)

Doing my charts for tRump for July I come up with opposite interpretations for the same moment in time.

All I can think of is that impeachment occurs or is begun. The terrible mundane chart showing that while his secondary progressed Venus and Jupiter straddle the charts Asc. The thinking being that if he is a Russian asset he may want to be removed from office so he would hope to be out from under Putin's thumb and could say "It is not my fault that I can't deliver what you want. They are removing me from office." That might explain why he will not give in on his current demands. He wants things to get so bad that the Congress will move to remove him from office. If that were to occur before next January that period of time might be showing a more deadly time for him. Just speculating.

His secondary progressed New Moon in July showing that things have reached a peak at this time in his life. A new phase will begin and with an eclipse on his Saturn perhaps not a good one.

Reply to this post

Response to bobnicewander (Reply #28)

Sun Jan 20, 2019, 09:05 PM

32. Thank you...

Makes a lot of sense. I'm kind of sketchy on the progressed chart area so I appreciate your interpretation! I agree with you assessments yet I get a feeling something will create an accelerated series of events and the transitions happen sooner for some reason.

Time to go enjoy some moon time.

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 20, 2019, 08:07 PM

29. Thank you so much for posting this!

I appreciate you not sugar coating how you interpret the stars.

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 13, 2019, 02:18 PM

33. WOW!! How prescient is THIS?? (From the last part of the original post....)

"Saturn in Capricorn will oppose the US Sun January 17, 2019, in longitude and RA when the next Congress takes over, and will station in opposition in September 2019. An event that precipitates September 18th and 19th station occurs on about July 25th."

The "phone call".

Amazing

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread