HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Baseball (Group) » The Nationals, if there i...

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 11:29 AM

The Nationals, if there is a game five, have asked Chef Jose Andres to throw the first pitch

The Nationals are throwing shade on the orange anus, who is rumored to attend the game because he hates Chef José Andrés after he pulled out of his restaurant deal at Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.

Chef José Andrés is scheduled to throw out the first pitch Sunday for Game 5 of the World Series if necessary, which is the same game President Donald Trump is scheduled to attend.

"I’m humbled by the invitation, and I realize is a big big big honor but I really hope that by Saturday night all of WASHINGTON will be celebrating that the @Nationals are the 2019 @MLB World Series Champions," Andrés tweeted Friday.

2 replies, 234 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Nationals, if there is a game five, have asked Chef Jose Andres to throw the first pitch (Original post)
Brother Buzz Oct 25 OP
walkingman Oct 25 #1
Brother Buzz Oct 25 #2

Response to Brother Buzz (Original post)

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 11:38 AM

1. Great Idea - a example for all Americans. Go Astros!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to walkingman (Reply #1)

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 02:41 PM

2. Here's hoping the Astros can top what the Nationals did when the return to Texas

My Magic 8-Ball says there will be six games

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread