HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » and the NFL pre-season st...

Thu Aug 1, 2019, 10:24 PM

and the NFL pre-season starts tonight on NBC. Hall of fame game......

and again I might have to mute the game, one of the worst announcers, Al Michaels is back.

3 replies, 731 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply and the NFL pre-season starts tonight on NBC. Hall of fame game...... (Original post)
a kennedy Aug 2019 OP
redstateblues Aug 2019 #1
RockRaven Aug 2019 #2
a kennedy Aug 2019 #3

Response to a kennedy (Original post)

Thu Aug 1, 2019, 10:29 PM

1. Can't stand that Trumpster

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to a kennedy (Original post)

Thu Aug 1, 2019, 11:16 PM

2. I didn't last 10 minutes. And not b/c of Michaels per se, but they were talking about everything BUT

the damn game. I get it that most of the guys on the field tonight aren't making the team, but have the damn courtesy and professionalism to actually do the play-by-play and color commentary. They were rambling on and on about everything except the teams/coaches/players involved in tonight's game. Half the time the camera view wasn't even showing the live action on the field -- which is a tiny fraction of the airtime of a football game already! I tuned in to watch a game (however meaningless), not Boring Asshole Gossip Hour.

If I wanted to hear morons yammer about whatever random BS they think is interesting, or try to name-drop about people they had conversations with this week to make themselves sound important and informed, I'd turn off the TV and talk to my family!

Reply to this post

Response to RockRaven (Reply #2)

Thu Aug 1, 2019, 11:17 PM

3. I hear ya........

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread