HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Home & Family » Pets (Group) » Dimming the lights for su...

Sat Apr 27, 2013, 10:06 PM

Dimming the lights for summer

I want to wish everyone a lovely spring (what's left of it!) and summer. Unfortunately during warm weather I don't have so much time to visit online due to outdoor work and such. I also need to start taking Brigid - along with Molly - on long walks around town to make sure that if she ever goes wandering, maybe she can find her way home. Although a lot of people seem to know both dogs, it won't hurt to widen the acquaintance circle. I already know most people and their dogs around here, so if I see a dog running loose that's normally kept up, I know who to call. Collars with ID tags are pretty useless with my two furkids since each gladly relieves the other of unwanted neckwear. They're a couple of nudies, those two.

I hate to think of all the fun I'll miss with you folks, but it can't be helped. I will check in from time to time to sample a few threads though. Come autumn I'll be back underfoot again. Most of all I need to thank the vast majority of nice folks I've met for their encouragement and company.

2 replies, 850 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dimming the lights for summer (Original post)
IrishAyes Apr 2013 OP
Auntie Bush Apr 2013 #1
DainBramaged Apr 2013 #2

Response to IrishAyes (Original post)

Sat Apr 27, 2013, 10:14 PM

1. We'll miss you too IrishAyes. Don't forget us and keep us informed how

You, Molly and Brigid are doing. Have fun this summer enjoying the lovely weather.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to IrishAyes (Original post)

Tue Apr 30, 2013, 09:10 PM

2. We'll be here when you have a moment

stay safe.....

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread