HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Health » Asperger's/PDD (Group) » Dear NTs

Sun Nov 17, 2013, 02:25 AM

Dear NTs

Dear NTs..
Please shut up and stop saying you understand because you don't.

Please stop saying I'm using my Autism as an excuse. Because all your doing is making me want to hit you even more.

Please stop complaining about how my stimming makes you feel uncomfortable. You idiots have made me uncomfortable my whole life.

Please stop nit picking everything I do and than say I need to "buck up". I got an idea, how about I grind every single little imperfection about you into your face and than tell you to buck up when you get all pissy about it.

Please stop telling me I have no reason to be angry because trust me I have plenty and it's mostly you idiots that cause them.

Lastly, I will stop talking to you like your idiots when you get it through your thick skulls that no I can't just turn it off, that I fight to hold it back everyday, that I have poured years worth of effort into the basic social skills that most of you cretins take for granted!

Sincerely

An Angry Aspie

4 replies, 2263 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dear NTs (Original post)
De Leonist Nov 2013 OP
delrem Nov 2013 #1
AAO Nov 2013 #2
De Leonist Nov 2013 #3
De Leonist Nov 2013 #4

Response to De Leonist (Original post)

Sun Nov 17, 2013, 05:35 AM

1. What is an "NT"?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to delrem (Reply #1)

Sun Nov 17, 2013, 06:03 AM

2. Neurotypical - Not on the autism spectrum (at least I think that's who he's referring to)

Reply to this post

Response to AAO (Reply #2)

Sun Nov 17, 2013, 09:06 AM

3. Bingo

Exactly. I like using the shorthand. It applies to anyone with a so-called normal brain.

Reply to this post

Response to De Leonist (Original post)

Mon Nov 18, 2013, 12:14 PM

4. Really?

I would have thought I'm not the only one that can get fed up with the willful ignorance of Neurotypicals.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread