HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Economy & Education » Economy (Group) » Two cell site electrician...

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:22 AM

Two cell site electricians shot to death while performing an AT&T upgrade in Florida

Two cell site electricians shot to death while performing an AT&T upgrade in Florida

In Featured News by Wireless Estimator June 18, 2020

The bodies of two electricians were found early this morning inside an AT&T equipment shelter at a monopole site in Jacksonville, Florida, Jacksonville Sheriff’s Sgt. Steve Rudlaff of the homicide division said in a press briefing this morning.

Two electricians were shot to death while working inside an AT&T shelter located on a Crown Castle-owned site. The monopole is located at a busy intersection near a Family Dollar Store

Two electricians were shot to death while working inside an AT&T shelter located on a Crown Castle-owned site. The monopole is located at a busy intersection opposite a Family Dollar store where an armed robbery occurred on Tuesday.

The men, according to authorities, were shot multiple times and investigators have initially ruled out that it was “combat against each other”.

They are currently looking at the possibly of a robbery or other reasons why the men were killed at the Crown Castle 100-foot tower site located off of Firestone Rd. just west of I-295.

The electricians, both white and between 30 to 40 years old, were declared dead by Jacksonville Fire Department paramedics.

The names of the workers and their employer are not being released at this time, a Sheriff’s spokesperson said this afternoon.

{snip}

Anyone with information on the shooting can contact the Sheriff’s Office at (904) 630-0500 or leave an anonymous tip and be eligible for a possible reward by calling First Coast Crime Stoppers at (866) 845-8477 (TIPS).

7 replies, 1226 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Two cell site electricians shot to death while performing an AT&T upgrade in Florida (Original post)
mahatmakanejeeves Jun 22 OP
soothsayer Jun 22 #1
mahatmakanejeeves Jun 22 #2
soothsayer Jun 22 #3
FM123 Jun 22 #6
hlthe2b Jun 22 #4
Siwsan Jun 22 #5
BusyBeingBest Jun 22 #7

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:24 AM

1. Uh oh, the 5G crazies getting crazier?

That’s pretty scary.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to soothsayer (Reply #1)

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:26 AM

2. I don't know. I just saw this a few minutes ago.

The article says that a Family Dollar store at that intersection had been held up two days earlier.

Reply to this post

Response to soothsayer (Reply #3)

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:30 AM

6. Excellent article, a must read.

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:27 AM

4. Oh, heavens. I hope not. This is horrendous

I feel bad for the families and coworkers.

Reply to this post

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:28 AM

5. That was my first thought n/t

Reply to this post

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Mon Jun 22, 2020, 11:38 AM

7. Horrible. Both shot multiple times.

Sounds like a real psychopath on the loose.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread