HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Offbeat » Weird News (Group) » Pennsylvania Man to Flori...

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 07:48 PM

Pennsylvania Man to Florida Man: Hold my beer and crystal meth

And watch this

A Pennsylvania man charged with breaking into a neighbor’s house and attacking several residents claimed he invaded the property while chasing after a “demon dog” at Satan’s direction, police report.

And, yes, crystal meth appears to have played a central role in the bizarre March 1 home invasion in Luzerne Township, which is 45 miles south of Pittsburgh.

According to a probable cause affidavit, a woman told cops that Terry Murphy, 31, entered her home without permission around 2 PM Sunday. Murphy allegedly choked the woman and her teenage daughter while yelling “Praise God.” He was then chased from the residence by the woman’s husband.

During police questioning, Murphy continued to yell about Jesus and his demons, and disclosed his pursuit of the demon dog.

6 replies, 697 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pennsylvania Man to Florida Man: Hold my beer and crystal meth (Original post)
47of74 Mar 2020 OP
friendly_iconoclast Mar 2020 #1
47of74 Mar 2020 #5
marble falls Mar 2020 #2
packman Mar 2020 #3
marble falls Mar 2020 #4
Kaleva Mar 2020 #6

Response to 47of74 (Original post)

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 08:03 PM

1. Ah, Pennsyltucky- don't ever change...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to friendly_iconoclast (Reply #1)

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 10:24 PM

5. I'm thinking of calling it Pennsylorida

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 08:06 PM

2. Like y'all ain't never had a spell or nuthin'.

Reply to this post

Response to marble falls (Reply #2)

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 08:17 PM

3. In Pennsylvania, particularly in the Pittsburgh area - it is not "y'all"

it's Yunz as in "Yunz guys goin dawn ta Tree Rivers ta watch da Stillers game? "

Reply to this post

Response to packman (Reply #3)

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 08:20 PM

4. I know. My dads folks came from Pittsburg and Nanty Glo (worked the Bethlehem Mines).

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 5, 2020, 10:32 PM

6. I'm surprised the police aren't looking for the demon dog as they are very dangerous

"Features that have been attributed to hellhounds include mangled black fur, glowing red eyes, super strength and speed, ghostly or phantom characteristics, and a foul odor. ...if someone stares into a hellhound's eyes three times or more, that person will surely die. In cultures that associate the afterlife with fire, hellhounds may have fire-based abilities and appearance. They are often assigned to guard the entrances to the world of the dead, such as graveyards and burial grounds, or undertake other duties related to the afterlife or the supernatural, such as hunting lost souls or guarding a supernatural treasure. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellhound

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread