HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Election Reform (Group) » What About What Susan Sar...

Sat Apr 2, 2016, 12:46 PM

What About What Susan Sarandon Said Regarding Trump And The Revolution?

Neither she or I wold ever vote for Trump, who is everything bad about America in one person.

Arrogance, intolerance, and privilege. I won't go on, that's for another OP.

If Trump were elected, and the crazies got to destroy our government of course millions, if not billions would suffer.

Now here is the question. Once Americans finally got fed up with living in Crazytown, could we actually build a better country? The way things are going now, we are slowly sinking, with the 1% sucking everything out of our economy and piling it in their offshore accounts. Not to mention the devastation across the planet in a dozen different forms.

Would electing Trump, and literally blowing up this country (which is what the Tea Party dreams of) bring about what Susan called The Revolution, leading to a better world long term?

I think this is a fair question......

2 replies, 1394 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply What About What Susan Sarandon Said Regarding Trump And The Revolution? (Original post)
Yallow Apr 2016 OP
Skittles Apr 2016 #1
Autumn Apr 2016 #2

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Sat Apr 2, 2016, 12:53 PM

1. think of the wreckage from Reagan and Dubya

what they fucked up is not easily fixed

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Skittles (Reply #1)

Sat Apr 2, 2016, 12:59 PM

2. Please don't kick my ass but what made it harder to fix is a lot

and I mean a lot of democrats have gone along with and embraced much of that damage.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread