HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Politics & Government » Campaigns (Group) » If McCain leaves the US S...

Sat May 5, 2018, 09:34 PM

If McCain leaves the US Senate this month, there will be another 2018 US Senate Election in AZ.

Democrats will definitely regain control of the US Senate in 2018.
Democrats pick up both AZ US Senate seats,NV,and TN. +4D. 53D 47R.
Democrats can afford to lose 2 highly vulnerable Democratic held US Senate seats. ND and IN, ND and MO, or IN and MO.

4 replies, 1144 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply If McCain leaves the US Senate this month, there will be another 2018 US Senate Election in AZ. (Original post)
nkpolitics1212 May 2018 OP
vercetti2021 May 2018 #1
nkpolitics1212 May 2018 #3
Crutchez_CuiBono May 2018 #2
tonyt53 May 2018 #4

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Sat May 5, 2018, 09:38 PM

1. Question about AZ

Is it finally going to the D column? I mean to win two seats there would indicate something

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to vercetti2021 (Reply #1)

Sat May 5, 2018, 09:52 PM

3. The Democratic Nominee for the McCain seat will be Mark Kelly or Ruben Gallego.

On the Republican side- Paul Gosar or David Schweikert will be the Republican nominee.

Reply to this post

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Sat May 5, 2018, 09:45 PM

2. Too soon...before too soon. Doesn't seem like the time or place, imho.

The man's suffering. And by HIS own words may pass away at any time. History will record him as he was. One things for certain, he was a public servant. I didn't agree much with most of what he said, but, that's how it works.
I believe you're going to be alright Sen. McCain. However it goes, a grateful nation says thank you I'm sure.
As a war fighter he SURVIVED being shot down, and then survived prison camp in Vietnam, He spent his time in hell. I personally can't imagine it. 0
He came through on the healthcare vote and many others w Democrats (I hope). I dunno. I think it's important to be discrete and prepare, if someone has outlined their mortality. Seems like as human beings all of us should be encouraging him to live. Everyones life is important to them.
like I say though, I dunno.

Reply to this post

Response to Crutchez_CuiBono (Reply #2)

Sat May 5, 2018, 10:03 PM

4. Well said!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread