HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Government & Elections » Campaigns (Group) » 2018 NV US Senate Race we...

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 06:29 AM

2018 NV US Senate Race went from Tossup to Lean Democratic Takeover

Dean Heller has announced he is supporting Trump's immigration policy.
Democrats are also likely to win the 2018 AZ US Senate Race.
Picking up AZ and NV and holding onto vulnerable Democratic seats in FL,IN,MO,MT,ND,and OH gives Democrats 51 seats. Democrats could also pick up TN.

3 replies, 1152 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply 2018 NV US Senate Race went from Tossup to Lean Democratic Takeover (Original post)
nkpolitics1212 Feb 2018 OP
Hortensis Feb 2018 #1
The Conductor Feb 2018 #2
kag Feb 2018 #3

Response to nkpolitics1212 (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 07:56 AM

1. Very nice to note. I read Trump's going to campaign for Heller,

so obviously he's depending on wooing back the trumpster base to win. These tricky decisions must be keeping him awake at night. Bless his blackened heart.

(How about cross-posting this one in GD? A lot of worried people could use some encouragement.)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 08:51 AM

2. But...

ONLY if we all vote, and drag every non-voter we can find along with us. Drive your friends. Tell them what it means. Make sure we get every vote and us snowflakes will avalanche the hell out of the Rethuglicans. VOTE! Every election. No excuses.

And check the laws... In some states, employers are required by law to give you time off to vote. In my state, employers must allow employees who are entitled to vote to be absent from work for up to three successive hours while the polls are open. This provision applies regardless of whether the employee would appear to have sufficient time to vote either before or after his or her scheduled shift. You don't get paid for that time, but think of it as an investment... Do you think Republicans winning will ever raise your pay?

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 09:26 AM

3. I saw on a crawl on MSNBC that Corker is rethinking his decision.

Does anyone know if this is really true? I only saw the crawl, no story or sources.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread