HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » International » United Kingdom (Group) » UK Shadow Foreign Secreta...

Sun Jan 14, 2018, 08:09 AM

UK Shadow Foreign Secretary: "He is an asteroid of awfulness that has fallen on this world. I think

that he is a danger and I think that he is a racist."

Shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry has said she believes US president Donald Trump is a racist.

After a week in which Trump was accused of describing African nations as "shitholes" and cancelled a visit to London, the Labour MP told the BBC that the US president was "a danger" to the world.

"He is an asteroid of awfulness that has fallen on this world," Thornberry, the senior foreign affairs spokesperson of Britain's official opposition party, told BBC One's The Andrew Marr Show. "I think that he is a danger and I think that he is a racist."

[link:https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/emily-thornberry-says-donald-trump-is-a-danger-and-a-racist?utm_term=.icZLMgwPq#.knmEDLQBv|

This

1 replies, 1024 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply UK Shadow Foreign Secretary: "He is an asteroid of awfulness that has fallen on this world. I think (Original post)
Soph0571 Jan 2018 OP
shenmue Jan 2018 #1

Response to Soph0571 (Original post)

Sun Jan 14, 2018, 04:29 PM

1. LMAO

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread