HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Wisconsin (Group) » Yikes, just saw my first ...

Thu Feb 9, 2017, 07:15 PM

Yikes, just saw my first anti Ron Kind advertisement......

American Action Network is running an add for us to call about health care......anyone else see it??

3 replies, 1410 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Yikes, just saw my first anti Ron Kind advertisement...... (Original post)
a kennedy Feb 2017 OP
Wellstone ruled Feb 2017 #1
a kennedy Feb 2017 #2
riversedge Feb 2017 #3

Response to a kennedy (Original post)

Thu Feb 9, 2017, 08:05 PM

1. Will,that didn' t take long for the

Koch's to nail Kind.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to a kennedy (Original post)

Mon Feb 13, 2017, 07:25 AM

2. and here we go......again with the political ads......it never ends. *sigh*

Members of Congress are settling into their offices, so you thought you’d be getting a break from those campaign ads? Think again. Even with more than 600 days until the mid-term elections, Republican groups are already targeting Democrats for 2018.

Ron Kind was uncontested in his 2016 re-election campaign and 99.9% of the vote was his. But just as a new session of Congress begins, the La Crosse Democrat finds himself facing down a new opponent.

TV ad: “Ron Kind voted for Obamacare, and Wisconsin families are paying the price.”

Rep. Kind is the target of a $1.3 million ad campaign targeting eight Congressional Democrats, all in districts carried by Donald Trump last November.

“I think we’re in a perpetual election cycle,” Kind sighed. “There’s no reprieve, no ‘catch your breath’ any more.”

http://wbay.com/2017/02/10/political-ads-are-back-group-spending-1-3m-against-wis-democrats/

Reply to this post

Response to a kennedy (Reply #2)

Tue Feb 21, 2017, 02:33 PM

3. Sometimes I do not agree with Ron Kind but I am not into 'purity' and hope we can

get out the vote for him in 2 years.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread