HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Ohio (Group) » Ratfuck Rob Portman trump...

Thu Dec 5, 2019, 09:27 AM

Ratfuck Rob Portman trumple spineless sycophant voted YEA......

All Portman knows how to do is toe the line and bow to Moscow Mitch.

Yesterday he voted Yea for the nomination of yet another unqualified person to sit as a judge.

When the Democrats become the majority, they MUST impeach wholesale numbers of the criminally unqualified judges installed by Moscow Mitch.

“Ms. Pitlyk has never tried a case as lead or co-counsel, whether civil or criminal,” Hubbard wrote. “She has never examined a witness. Though Ms. Pitlyk has argued one case in a court of appeals, she has not taken a deposition. She has not argued any motion in a state or federal trial court. She has never picked a jury. She has never participated at any stage of a criminal matter.”

I will fight like hell to rid Ohio of scum Portman. Too bad he’s not up until 2021.

3 replies, 1044 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ratfuck Rob Portman trumple spineless sycophant voted YEA...... (Original post)
Ninga Dec 5 OP
OhioVoterBlue Dec 5 #1
blueinredohio Dec 5 #2
Phoenix61 Dec 5 #3

Response to Ninga (Original post)

Thu Dec 5, 2019, 10:19 AM

1. Agreed

I sent his office an email asking if his campaign would be refunding the NRA rubles he recieved, no response to date... Cowards, all of them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Dec 5, 2019, 10:43 AM

2. He's good for nothing except

voting along with republicans no matter how bad a bill or nominee is. He's good for taking money from lobbyists especially the NRA. He's absolutely worthless.

Reply to this post

Thu Dec 5, 2019, 12:01 PM

3. Shouldn't be that hard.

Anyone that unqualified is bound to make a mistake serious enough to warrant removal from the bench.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread