HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Missouri (Group) » 'I think it's here to sta...

Sun Feb 21, 2021, 10:48 AM

'I think it's here to stay.' Trump's grip on Kansas, Missouri Republicans still strong

Dave Weigel Retweeted

A county party in Kansas censured
@JerryMoran
this month because he voted to uphold the Electoral College results.
@jonshorman
@JeanneKuang
and
@sarahgritter
on how election conspiracy theories continue to permeate the GOP in KS & MO https://kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article249374155.html #ksleg #moleg

3 replies, 1232 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply 'I think it's here to stay.' Trump's grip on Kansas, Missouri Republicans still strong (Original post)
mahatmakanejeeves Feb 21 OP
dem4decades Feb 21 #1
Rebl2 Feb 21 #2
Smackdown2019 Feb 21 #3

Response to mahatmakanejeeves (Original post)

Sun Feb 21, 2021, 11:00 AM

1. the Trump Party will control elections and the country. They have no interest in democracy.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Feb 21, 2021, 05:40 PM

2. They have

had a majority in the state house far to long. The only way it changes is if more Democrats move to our rural areas. I donít think that will happen.

Reply to this post

Sun Feb 21, 2021, 09:01 PM

3. Families of Morans!

Let face it, the average IQ Missourian in the sticks is just as high as the marriage lineage of first cousins.... meaning quite low.

So when you hear my grandppapy and her grandppapy voted Republican back then, they are talking about a husband and wifes same grandfather....

Basically, they will vote Republican BECAUSE that what THEIR ANCESTORS did..... they would vote for a rapist over a Democrat everytime and call the Democrat worst than a dog... heck, look at Alabama.... those Morans voted for a rapist, but lucky we BARELY had enough votes to not allow the rapist to take the seat.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread