HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Missouri (Group) » Homeless Good Samaritan H...

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 02:01 AM

Homeless Good Samaritan Helps Kansas City Chiefs Player Reach Playoff Game

Chiefs Player Reach Playoff Game
Jeff Allen rewarded Dave Cochran for his random act of kindness with tickets to next Sunday’s AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots.

By David Barden

Kansas City Chiefs guard Jeff Allen has tracked down a homeless good Samaritan who helped him dig his car out of the snow before Saturday’s playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Dave Cochran told NBC affiliate 41 Action News that he had no idea Allen was an NFL player when he offered to help, but that it wouldn’t have made a difference anyway.

“I just looked at him like a normal person,” Cochran said. “I would hope that he would do the same for me as I did for him.”

- video at link -

More:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chiefs-jeff-allen-homeless-good-samaritan_us_5c3c1b8ee4b01c93e00b19df

Hooray for both these people!

2 replies, 1219 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Homeless Good Samaritan Helps Kansas City Chiefs Player Reach Playoff Game (Original post)
Judi Lynn Jan 2019 OP
sinkingfeeling Jan 2019 #1
marble falls Jan 2019 #2

Response to Judi Lynn (Original post)

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 07:45 AM

1. Wish he'd give the guy something more enduring than football

tickets, like a place to stay.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to sinkingfeeling (Reply #1)

Mon Jan 14, 2019, 07:52 AM

2. Thats my thought. He's still homeless on Monday with a new cap and sweat shirt otherwise.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread