HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Arts & Humanities » Photography (Group) » I need someone good with ...

Sun Mar 6, 2016, 10:49 PM

I need someone good with photshop for a great April Fools gag.

I drive a bus for a blood center. It has larger than life pictures of signifiant people for our business on it. One cancer patient, a person that runs one of our best blood drives, and our local firechief that is a big supporter.

At our HQ there are several buses that al the drivers take out. I'm at a remote site in a smaller area and unless I'm on vacation, I'm the only one that drives that one.

My idea for the gag is that I tell them I took it upon myself at my own expense to customize it a little. Like a pic of my face with a real shit eating grin up front under the drivers window, and my name scrawled right under the window like a lot of truckers do. If I could get pics of the bus and a good pic of myself to someone that could make it look good, it would be classic! I could send that out to our fleet supervisor, supervisors and management like I was really proud of it on April first! I know at least a couple of them would fall for it!

Anyone that thinks they would like to help me try and pull that off, I'd love to hear from you.

1 replies, 852 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I need someone good with photshop for a great April Fools gag. (Original post)
brewens Mar 2016 OP
Hoppy Mar 2016 #1

Response to brewens (Original post)

Mon Mar 7, 2016, 12:10 AM

1. If you have a local photography shop in town, one that sells cameras, they can probably do it

inexpensively. Also, I believe Staples might be able to help you at their copy center in their stores.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread