HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » Music Appreciation (Group) » the alarm - walk forever ...

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 12:23 AM

the alarm - walk forever by my side (studio - 1986) ... one of the most beautiful songs ever

Last edited Sat Mar 16, 2019, 02:34 AM - Edit history (1)

Just a man and his piano (okay, and maybe a small horn section) ... oh yeah, this was definitely on my wedding night playlist ... it's the Welsh 'Have a Little Faith In Me' ... which was also on the playlist

3 replies, 124 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply the alarm - walk forever by my side (studio - 1986) ... one of the most beautiful songs ever (Original post)
mr_lebowski Friday OP
hibbing Friday #1
mr_lebowski Friday #2
BootinUp Friday #3

Response to mr_lebowski (Original post)

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 12:32 AM

1. Always liked them, check out Spirit of 76 from UCLA 1986

The whole thing was cool, I'd post a link but all I found was the whole show. I'll always love that song even more because of the time and place when i watched. Yes, MTV at one time actually showed live, real, music!

Peace

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to hibbing (Reply #1)

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 12:45 AM

2. Lol ... this was literally teh video I watched RIGHT before this one ...

I've watched that UCLA concert many times! It's AWESOME, I love that song, too ... instantly takes me back to 1985, singing it at the top of my lungs, driving around in my new (at the time) 240Z ... had a big speaker box in the back I built myself, w/subs and 6x9's and a good power amp ...

One of the only bands I've seen that could match U2 live in the 1980's ... saw 'em twice, on the Eye of the Hurricane and Raw tours (The Fixx opened that one, that was a great double bill).

Reply to this post

Response to mr_lebowski (Original post)

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 01:19 AM

3. wow. very moving.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread