HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Entertainment » Showbiz (Group) » Playboy model pleads no c...

Wed May 24, 2017, 05:13 PM

Playboy model pleads no contest for post of nude woman

Source: Associated Press

Playboy model pleads no contest for post of nude woman

By BRIAN MELLEY
1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Playboy centerfold was ordered to clean up graffiti Wednesday for secretly snapping a photo of a naked 71-year-old woman in a locker room and posting it online with a mocking comment.

Dani Mathers pleaded no contest to misdemeanor invasion of privacy in Los Angeles County Superior Court for the case that sparked outrage over the incident of so-called body shaming.

Mathers, 30, had previously apologized for taking the photo at an LA Fitness club in July and posting it on Snapchat with the caption: “If I can’t unsee this then you can’t either.”

The posting was accompanied by a selfie of Mathers in a tank top with her hand over her mouth as if she’s gasping in horror.

The 2015 Playmate of the Year contended she intended to send the photo privately to a friend and accidentally posted it publicly.

[font size=1]-snip-[/font]

Read more: https://apnews.com/b823ddc6905d454dacc65fd107730f95/Playboy-model-pleads-no-contest-for-post-of-nude-woman

2 replies, 1111 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Playboy model pleads no contest for post of nude woman (Original post)
Eugene May 2017 OP
Warpy May 2017 #1
skylucy May 2017 #2

Response to Eugene (Original post)

Wed May 24, 2017, 05:16 PM

1. That stupid little twit thinks she's always going to look like a centerfold

I'd love to see her in about 30 years when she's the same age as the woman she shamed.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Warpy (Reply #1)

Wed May 24, 2017, 07:15 PM

2. Amen.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread