Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search

Duncanpup

(13,329 posts)
Sat May 18, 2024, 12:09 PM May 18

Dunc the golden retriever boy is a lady killer .

My Golden retriever Dunc and i had stop at local Penn D.O.T So i could register my new CDL med card. I took him in with me i pulled in parking lot and as i was walking away from car he was like looking at me with those big eyes.

I said screw it got him out I said dude if anyone asks you’re a service dog i got him a new harness he was groomed yesterday looking good Mr. Dunc.

My kids actually say I’m Duncs service emotional support human yea i know right I tell them you guys are just jealous of your baby brother he’s a prodigy.

We walk into Penn Dot and dude started really eating up the attention from the ladies I’m waiting to be called and in like five minutes he’s presenting his floofy tummy for rubs. It’s hilarious as he will cover his private part with his tail laying between his hind legs.

These ladies were making over him with pets and belly rubs. And he’s playing the crowd play sneezing rubbing his face with his front paws.

A furry chonk of a ham anything for attention. We’re in Jetta on way home and he’s happy smiling leaning into me we hold paws in the car.

He was probably thinking dad we need go to that place more often.

6 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies

MLAA

(17,637 posts)
3. Everyone loves Dunc! How could they not?
Sat May 18, 2024, 12:36 PM
May 18

Did you teach him all that charm? Or was he born with it? 💗

ShazzieB

(17,231 posts)
4. Considering how dreary a trip to any government office can be, i think you and Dunc provided a real service.
Sat May 18, 2024, 01:54 PM
May 18

I'm sure he brightened up the day of everyone there, like a chonky ray of golden sunshine! 🌞

Latest Discussions»The DU Lounge»Dunc the golden retriever...