HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Wow..Transformers Optimus...

Wed Jun 23, 2021, 02:24 AM

Wow..Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Robot - Collector's Edition

Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Robot - Collector's Edition

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-optimus-prime-auto-converting-programmable-robot-collectors-edition

Introducing an industry first Auto-Converting, Interactive, Programmable, Voice Activated, Mobile Controlled - Optimus Prime Robot.

In collaboration with Hasbro - Robosen brings your favorite TRANSFORMERS hero, Optimus Prime, to life with a fully immersive experience through voice activated actions, mobile app controls, and endless hours of creative and fun ways to program Optimus Prime to walk, punch, blast, drive, and convert at the swipe of your finger, or command of your voice! The world has never seen an easier way to convert, and roll out!

$699 + Pre-order

2 replies, 278 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Wow..Transformers Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Robot - Collector's Edition (Original post)
Budi Jun 2021 OP
captain queeg Jun 2021 #1
Budi Jun 2021 #2

Response to Budi (Original post)

Wed Jun 23, 2021, 02:30 AM

1. 10 yrs ago I'd have to have tried to get one for my son. He was obsessed with transformers

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to captain queeg (Reply #1)

Wed Jun 23, 2021, 02:52 AM

2. Its an unbelievable collectable.

Think I should buy some stock asap!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread