HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Mini-profile of underrate...

Sat Jun 5, 2021, 03:46 PM

Mini-profile of underrated, excellent Lib Andy RICHTER. His Twitter looks like out of DU.

*********QUOTE******

https://myburbank.com/burbank-resident-andy-richter-discusses-filming-conan-as-show-ends-run-with-tbs/
Burbank Resident Andy Richter Discusses Filming Conan as Show Ends Run with TBS

.... Since 2019, Richter has conducted his own podcast, The Three Questions with Andy Richter. Past guests have included Jane Lynch, Al Roker, and Judy Greer, and each episode consists of an interviewee’s self-examination as they are presented with three fundamental questions by Richter: Where do you come from? Where are you going? and What have you learned? Regardless of the tone the interviews end up taking, whether comedic or serious, the ensuing conversation is always introspective and allows Richter to explore the human side of the entertainment industry.

“I’ve been in therapy a long time, and I believe in it. It’s a very useful way to learn things about yourself and about others and about the world,” Richter said. “Those [questions] are like a therapy session..and I do think it’s interesting when people talk about where they’re from and [who they] are in a real way, and hopefully think about how that contributed to making them who they are.”

With Conan coming to a close and shifting gears to HBO Max, Richter sees more character roles in film and television in his future. Whether or not he will continue on as the sidekick of the new program, he says that he’s consistently found enjoyment in the pleasant work environment among Conan staff members.

“It’s a happy workplace,” Richter said of Conan. “And that to me is tremendously important, if not one of the most important things that I want out of work…I like getting paid, but I also want to be happy there, have fun and enjoy the people that I’m working with.”

********UNQUOTE****

0 replies, 276 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread