HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Donald J. Trump: Champion...

Thu Oct 18, 2018, 09:42 PM

Donald J. Trump: Champion of the Proletariat

https://www.facebook.com/Donald-J-Trump-Champion-of-the-Proletariat-177119526249412/

"Western thought has changed so rapidly in this century that many have found themselves in a state of considerable confusion. Not only are there serious difficulties of communication between the establishment and the general public, but the course of our thinking has seriously undermined the common-sense assumptions which lie at the roots of our democracy.
Now, more than ever, we require a Strong Leader to hold democracy together - one who truly understands the values of family and morality, of nature and natural law, of history, society, and identity. These values continue to be under constant attack from a bourgeoisie of obscurantist 'philosophers.'
That we do not find ourselves adrift in a rootless cultural void, the proletariat must unite together under the hammer of free enterprise. A Deal is being made for the fate of the world - and we will not be on the losing end."

3 replies, 516 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Donald J. Trump: Champion of the Proletariat (Original post)
blitzen Oct 2018 OP
underpants Oct 2018 #1
blitzen Oct 2018 #2
underpants Oct 2018 #3

Response to blitzen (Original post)

Thu Oct 18, 2018, 09:48 PM

1. I wonder who wrote that for him

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to underpants (Reply #1)

Thu Oct 18, 2018, 09:55 PM

2. Don't tell anyone, since it's meant to be enigmatic...

These are all a mix of quotes from Hitler's Mein Kampf, from Marx and Lenin, etc., along with some original nonsense. It's a facebook page that my son and his friend started mostly for their own personal amusement.

Reply to this post

Response to blitzen (Reply #2)

Thu Oct 18, 2018, 09:57 PM

3. Oh

Gotcha

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread