HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Horror fans...need some h...

Tue Oct 31, 2017, 11:39 PM

Horror fans...need some help

Last Sat night, I went to a midnight showing of “Rocky Horror” and prior to the movie they showed a short film that, for the life of me can’t find any info about online. It was essentially a horror spoof about a lunch date and it featured over the top bloody special effects, like the utensils in the cafe coming alive and killing people...including a lady that got a faceful of forks and one actor that was killed twice... and spoofs of other films like psycho, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Alien. It was so ridiculous and hilariously low budget I was hoping to find it online but I’m not having any luck. I believe it was called “Lunch Horror” or something to that effect??! Any help you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

5 replies, 1097 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Horror fans...need some help (Original post)
Docreed2003 Oct 2017 OP
NBachers Nov 2017 #1
Docreed2003 Nov 2017 #2
NBachers Nov 2017 #3
mockmonkey Nov 2017 #4
Docreed2003 Nov 2017 #5

Response to Docreed2003 (Original post)

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 12:43 AM

1. Just call or visit the venue that showed Rocky Horror.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NBachers (Reply #1)

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 12:51 AM

2. Lol...funny you say that

Cause I was going to call the theater tomorrow if no one had an answer! I suppose that’s the obvious choice, but I figured I’d throw out a line and see if anyone knew what I was talking about!

I’m sure my description of the short sounds like a raving madman, but it did play...and it was so aweful it was funny, and worth trying to find it again!

Reply to this post

Response to Docreed2003 (Reply #2)

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 12:54 AM

3. Well, make sure you tell us all what it was so we can either watch or avoid it, as is our wont.

Reply to this post

Response to Docreed2003 (Original post)

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 03:04 AM

4. Here it is.

I first saw an edited version of "Horror Brunch" in the 80's on Cinemax's, "The Dangerous Film Club" with Monty Python's Graham Chapman. He would introduce odd little movies that the viewers had sent in.

Reply to this post

Response to mockmonkey (Reply #4)

Wed Nov 1, 2017, 07:41 AM

5. Yep thats it!!!!

Thanks so much!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread