HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Stephen Colbert - Monolog...

Tue Nov 10, 2020, 04:32 AM

Stephen Colbert - Monologue and Opening - 11/9/20

Stephen Is Ecstatic About The Biden-Harris Win, But Says We Can Not Be Complacent

Stephen pops open some champagne and joins the throngs of Americans who are celebrating the historic victory by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, but reminds us that with the pandemic raging, our long national nightmare isn't over and it's time to get to work.

Joe Biden Names A Pandemic Panel Led By Doctors And Scientists, As Pfizer Reports Good Vaccine News

The first weekday after Trump's defeat saw President-Elect Biden name doctors and scientists to his pandemic advisory board and great news about the effectiveness of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

God responds to Giuliani at Four Seasons Total Landscaping

During a press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, God responds to Rudy Giuliani mocking the television networks for calling the race for Biden.

Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So Long, Donald!

Join the world in song as we welcome America's new grandpa and finally say goodbye to the guys behind all of the lies.

2 replies, 1133 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Stephen Colbert - Monologue and Opening - 11/9/20 (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Nov 10 OP
Piasladic Nov 10 #1
Rhiannon12866 Nov 11 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Tue Nov 10, 2020, 08:18 AM

1. Thank you again

Your posts are as needed as my cup of coffee in the morning. I really appreciate you.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Piasladic (Reply #1)

Wed Nov 11, 2020, 04:43 AM

2. Awww, thanks so much!

I know that not everyone stays up as late as I do and Colbert's humor has long helped me deal with the news, so I started posting his monologues in early 2017, I think.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread