HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Seth Meyers: Trump Holds ...

Thu Sep 10, 2020, 01:37 AM

Seth Meyers: Trump Holds Unhinged North Carolina Rally Without Coronavirus Precautions: Closer Look

Seth takes a closer look at Trump holding an old-fashioned campaign rally in North Carolina, as if the coronavirus pandemic thatís still raging out of control had just magically disappeared.

2 replies, 757 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Seth Meyers: Trump Holds Unhinged North Carolina Rally Without Coronavirus Precautions: Closer Look (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Sep 10 OP
BigOleDummy Sep 10 #1
Rhiannon12866 Sep 10 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Thu Sep 10, 2020, 09:49 AM

1. As I cannot usually

be up late enough to see these as broadcast I appreciate Seth being posted here. He's just about my favorite (sorry Mr. Colbert) late night host anymore. Always hits it out of the park.

Thanks again for posting

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BigOleDummy (Reply #1)

Thu Sep 10, 2020, 06:01 PM

2. I have to agree with you, Seth has come a long way from SNL, consistently steps up to the plate

He's been great with political guests, he's informed and asks relevant questions of candidates that lets his audience know what they're about. I have been baffled why he's been overlooked for an Emmy nomination while his competition, James Corden, has been nominated along with John Oliver and Colbert.

BTW, he scored an interview coup tonight, Michael Cohen is his guest! Meanwhile, Stephen Colbert is still in repeats. And I make it a point to post Seth's interviews with political guests though his interviews and monologue aren't usually available till the next day while "A Closer Look" is uploaded before it airs. And you'll be glad to know that you're not his only fan on DU.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread