HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump Org Finds Way To Ca...

Sun Aug 23, 2020, 12:10 AM

Trump Org Finds Way To Cash In On RNC Despite Coronavirus Constraints - Rachel Maddow - MSNBC

Rachel Maddow reports on the Republican National Convention finding a reason to hold events near Donald Trump's Washington, D.C. hotel even though the convention is in Charlotte, North Carolina. Or was it Jacksonville, Florida?. Aired on 08/21/2020.

2 replies, 506 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump Org Finds Way To Cash In On RNC Despite Coronavirus Constraints - Rachel Maddow - MSNBC (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Aug 2020 OP
SergeStorms Aug 2020 #1
Rhiannon12866 Aug 2020 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Sun Aug 23, 2020, 01:00 AM

1. Trump knows the grift is about over...

he's going to schedule as many events as he can at Trump properties so he can empty money from the Treasury into his own bank accounts. After November 3rd, and it's quite apparent to everyone that he's going to lose in a landslide, I expect him to spend every day at Mar-ma-lardo or Bedminster. Grifters gotta' grift, and Donny is going to steal as much as possible before he's thrown out of office. He'll steal all the towels, everything with the Presidential Seal on it, the White House China, silverware......everything. That's just the way Don-the-Con rolls.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SergeStorms (Reply #1)

Sun Aug 23, 2020, 01:08 AM

2. It boggles the mind to imagine how much he's stolen - including the benefits to his family members

I still believe that his run for POTUS was just his latest money-making scheme after his numerous bankruptcies and his previous schemes fell through. He never intended to actually win the office or do the job and he hasn't - he farms out duties to Jared or his other unqualified cronies while he watches TV, Tweets or plays golf. And you're right, he'll continue to steal as much more as he can while he has the chance...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread