HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Why Trump's Failure To Le...

Thu Jul 23, 2020, 03:40 AM

Why Trump's Failure To Lead National Response Prolongs Coronavirus Crisis - Rachel Maddow - MSNBC

Rachel Maddow revisits Dr. David Ho's charts comparing a simultaneous response to the coronavirus outbreak versus a sequential, state-by-state response, showing that the simultaneous response greatly shortens the overall duration of the outbreak. Aired on 7/22/2020.

Isolated Coronavirus Antibodies Offer Hope For Vaccine, Treatment - Rachel Maddow - MSNBC

Dr. David Ho, scientific director and CEO of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, talks with Rachel Maddow about new research into using antibodies from COVID-19 survivors in developing a treatment or vaccine against new coronavirus infections. Aired on 7/22/2020.

2 replies, 485 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Why Trump's Failure To Lead National Response Prolongs Coronavirus Crisis - Rachel Maddow - MSNBC (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Jul 23 OP
BigmanPigman Jul 25 #1
Rhiannon12866 Jul 25 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Sat Jul 25, 2020, 03:08 AM

1. I watched this too...

My head resembles one of those bobble-head dolls when I watch her show. While my head nods up and down my mouth says, "Oh shit" over and over and over.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BigmanPigman (Reply #1)

Sat Jul 25, 2020, 03:16 AM

2. I'm doing the same thing - she really is on top of what's going on and presents it so clearly

I've gotten so I look forward to posting certain points she's made and I'm bummed out when those particular segments aren't available. And I found myself doing the same thing tonight when I caught the opening of Ali Velshi in for Lawrence O'Donnell. But unfortunately it doesn't look like MSNBC uploaded that particular opening.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread