HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump Turns To A Strategy...

Fri Jul 17, 2020, 10:40 PM

Trump Turns To A Strategy Of Covering Up Vital Information About Coronavirus - Deadline - MSNBC

The presidentís approval ratings plummet, a new poll shows 60% of Americans disapprove of his handling of the pandemic, as concerns grow over his administrationís transparency with health information and guidelines. Aired on 7/17/2020.

4 replies, 372 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump Turns To A Strategy Of Covering Up Vital Information About Coronavirus - Deadline - MSNBC (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Jul 2020 OP
OAITW r.2.0 Jul 2020 #1
Rhiannon12866 Jul 2020 #2
unblock Jul 2020 #3
Rhiannon12866 Jul 2020 #4

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Fri Jul 17, 2020, 10:53 PM

1. If you want to implement a Putin inspired US government, you need to destroy an independent media

first.

He's putting the cart before the horse.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to OAITW r.2.0 (Reply #1)

Fri Jul 17, 2020, 11:00 PM

2. True, but he's still trying - refusing to answer relevant questions from legitimate journalists

In favor of the OAN plants brought in to distract and promote his agenda.

Reply to this post

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Fri Jul 17, 2020, 11:02 PM

3. seriously, who does this? wild fires raging and he won't tell us whose house is next!

60% disapprove? how is this not 95%?

i know, i know, foxnews, rush limbaugh, every republican politician, decades of idiotic smears, yada yada yada....

Reply to this post

Response to unblock (Reply #3)

Fri Jul 17, 2020, 11:17 PM

4. That's what I seriously don't get, either.

The devastating news is out there, it's impossible to avoid. It leads the local news (Albany, NY, in my case), makes the front page of the local paper (just today more cases were reported in my fairly rural New York county, traced to a "4th of July party" in a nearby county), and it's certainly all over the internets! Are all the countries of the world in on this "hoax??" Unless you just arrived on this planet, I'd think it would be impossible to miss!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread