HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » At least some republicans...

Tue Jun 30, 2020, 08:25 AM

At least some republicans have come to their Senses

2 replies, 1085 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply At least some republicans have come to their Senses (Original post)
magicguido Jun 30 OP
jaxexpat Jun 30 #1
panfluteman Jun 30 #2

Response to magicguido (Original post)

Tue Jun 30, 2020, 08:49 AM

1. When repentents like this guy are asked what specific problems they have .....

with Democrats they will ALWAYS spew the latest talking point mantra generated by their mind controllers.

It's good that this one will not vote republican (though, in the final act, alone in a booth, who knows?). It took a pretty brainwashed person to reject Hillary, you know.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to magicguido (Original post)

Tue Jun 30, 2020, 10:58 AM

2. Hillary Did Have a Basic Likability Problem

But as far as I was concerned, the 2016 presidential election was the easiest presidential choice of my lifetime. That's because i remembered all the classic warning signs of an aspiring dictator that I had learned in my American Government class in high school - and Dobnald Trump had thrown out all those red flags. So, Democrat, Republican or whatever - anyone who wanted to avoid a dictatorship in 2016 would have voted for Hillary.

I would agree with the basic assessment that Republican voters have been brainwashed. Brainwashed into what? Into voting against their own self interest, economic and otherwise.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread