HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump's Kentucky predicti...

Wed Nov 6, 2019, 10:17 AM

Trump's Kentucky prediction the day before the close election for governor

2 replies, 666 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump's Kentucky prediction the day before the close election for governor (Original post)
yuiyoshida Wednesday OP
tblue37 Wednesday #1
IronLionZion Wednesday #2

Response to yuiyoshida (Original post)

Wed Nov 6, 2019, 10:26 AM

1. CNN videos typically have a CC button, but when I use it, closed captioning never actually

occurs, so CNN videos are a total bust for this deafie, unless the person posting offers a brief summary.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to tblue37 (Reply #1)

Wed Nov 6, 2019, 10:29 PM

2. Trump predicting how the media would spin it whether they win or lose

he said if Bevin wins they will downplay it, if Bevin loses they will claim that Trump suffered the biggest loss ever. That was at his rally.

Scaramucci says he's not doing well in the polls as more people are supporting impeachment. Then he used a stock market analogy that it's being propped up by Fed stimulus and low interest rates. Then more opinion that GOP understands that any functioning adult Republican would be a stronger candidate than Trump but they don't want to upset his base and be primaried out of office. They also discussed that Americans are more moderate and it shows that a moderate Dem can win a red state and a moderate of either party should be able to win the presidency since Trump is the way he is and Dem candidates are too liberal.

I'm sure I missed a lot in this summary.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread