HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » "iCyclone's Hurricane DOR...

Sun Sep 15, 2019, 11:58 AM

"iCyclone's Hurricane DORIAN Chase: Intense footage from the inner core and eye of Hurricane Dorian

on Great Abaco Island in the Bahamas. Video shows not only the brute power of this incredible storm as it happened, but also the shocking aftermath.

This video unfolds in five chapters:

* The Approach
* The Impact
* The Day After
* Two Days After
* Three Days After"

2 replies, 760 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "iCyclone's Hurricane DORIAN Chase: Intense footage from the inner core and eye of Hurricane Dorian (Original post)
SaintLouisBlues Sep 15 OP
MuseRider Sep 15 #1
2naSalit Sep 15 #2

Response to SaintLouisBlues (Original post)

Sun Sep 15, 2019, 12:44 PM

1. OMG

that was worth the time.

What a sad thing this is. It actually looks like a big tornado parked there it is all so twisted and piled up.

Thank you for posting this. It is slow at first as it builds up but if you stick with it, just wow. I wonder how many more storms like this are going to happen as climate change gets worse? What a mess we have made.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SaintLouisBlues (Original post)

Sun Sep 15, 2019, 02:53 PM

2. Yikes!

I've been in lesser hurricanes and been too close to a few tornadoes but that was horrifying. And to think it lasted for so long as well. I was a relief worker after that EF5 tornado hit Greensburg, KS back in 2007, it looks very much like that town did only no ocean across the street.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread