HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Seth Meyers - Trump Lies ...

Wed Sep 11, 2019, 11:22 PM

Seth Meyers - Trump Lies About the Bahamas, Explains Bolton Firing: A Closer Look

Seth takes a closer look at President Trump lying about refugees while arguing with former National Security Advisor John Bolton about whether he quit or was fired.

2 replies, 749 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Seth Meyers - Trump Lies About the Bahamas, Explains Bolton Firing: A Closer Look (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Sep 11 OP
smirkymonkey Sep 12 #1
2naSalit Sep 13 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Thu Sep 12, 2019, 09:08 PM

1. Arghhhhh! Trump is SUCH an asshole! You can tell that Seth is losing patience with him

as well. He seems to really be losing his humorous approach and appears genuinely pissed off by Trump's behavior. To the point where he can't even seem to find anything amusing about it at all. The man is just odious. I can see how Seth would start to grow weary of covering him.

Anyway, thanks for posting Rhiannon!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #1)

Fri Sep 13, 2019, 12:37 AM

2. I've been noticing that

from all the late night guys this week. Can't I blame them either. This has really gone on too long.

And, as ever, thanks to Rhiannon for posting these, they are relief I anticipate.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread