HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Donald Trump is Delusiona...

Thu Aug 22, 2019, 10:23 AM

Donald Trump is Delusional, Narcissistic, Demented, Sociopathic and Mentally Ill.

Did I mention Immature, Dangerous and Unfit?

4 replies, 1097 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Donald Trump is Delusional, Narcissistic, Demented, Sociopathic and Mentally Ill. (Original post)
tomhagen Aug 22 OP
democratisphere Aug 22 #1
FM123 Aug 22 #2
Nitram Aug 22 #3
soryang Aug 22 #4

Response to tomhagen (Original post)

Thu Aug 22, 2019, 10:33 AM

1. That's all that is wrong with him?!

Nothing to worry about.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Aug 22, 2019, 10:41 AM

2. So it's one thing when we regular folks say this about him, but

when a forensic psychiatrist and an internationally recognized expert on violence, trained in medicine and psychiatry that teaches at Yale says it - it feels so much more dangerous.

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 22, 2019, 12:07 PM

3. "Mentally ill" is just a bit redundant on the end of that list, don't you think?

Reply to this post

Thu Aug 22, 2019, 01:39 PM

4. The APA created a gag rule to protect its federal funding

Too bad more people haven't viewed this interview. I think it's also significant that Dr. Lee pointed out the initial reluctance of pscyhiatrists to get involved in the issue due to fear of reprisals.

I don't think Trump is "mentally ill," but rather he has a character disorder or personality disorder or multiple such disorders. Forensically, this is distinct from mental illness. I think it takes a network of similarly disordered individuals in political, economic and social leadership positions to form a totalitarian or fascist threat to society or the world as a whole. Unfortunately, these people exist as well.

It definitely makes him and his political allies unfit for office, and a threat to representative constitutional rule of law.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread