HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Poor Poor Moscow Mitch

Mon Aug 5, 2019, 09:04 AM

Poor Poor Moscow Mitch

2 replies, 1554 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Poor Poor Moscow Mitch (Original post)
tomhagen Aug 2019 OP
Scarsdale Aug 2019 #1
Nitram Aug 2019 #2

Response to tomhagen (Original post)

Mon Aug 5, 2019, 10:09 AM

1. Moscow Mitch is one of the

less offensive nicknames we all have for this traitor. He most certainly can not be called a "loyal American" His entire time in the senate has been spent padding his bank accounts. He represents nobody but himself. Maybe the citizens of Kentucky will finally see him for what he really is - a sham of a "representative". Isn't it time to review the pensions and benefits of these deadwood so-called "representatives"? They all leave office as millionaires, yet STILL suck off taxpayers for a pension and medical coverage. They can afford their own medical coverage with the money they have pocketed during their tenure. Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to have read somewhere that they receive these benefits after just ONE term in office! Sweet deal for any scam artist who wants an easy workday, and plush benefits.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Scarsdale (Reply #1)

Mon Aug 5, 2019, 04:42 PM

2. I agree that on the surface of it, "Moscow Mitch" is less offensive than other nicknames, but

it is far more effective. It brings attention to the fact that he is a greedy, opportunistic, money-grubbing traitor who has sold out his country for a few rubles. It is more likely to turn Republican voters away from him than any other nicknamer I can think of. And it certainly got HIS attention.
This is the DU member formerly known as Nitram.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread