HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Why President Donald Trum...

Sat May 25, 2019, 01:53 AM

Why President Donald Trump Is (Falsely) Accusing People Of 'Treason' The Last Word MSNBC

3 replies, 1106 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Why President Donald Trump Is (Falsely) Accusing People Of 'Treason' The Last Word MSNBC (Original post)
blue-wave May 25 OP
Skittles May 25 #1
SergeStorms May 25 #2
Ohioboy May 25 #3

Response to blue-wave (Original post)

Sat May 25, 2019, 02:21 AM

1. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat May 25, 2019, 06:11 AM

2. As always, Trump has no idea what he's talking about.

He has no idea how our government works, what the government is supposed to do, or what powers each branch of government wields. I sincerely doubt Trump could name the three separate branches of government.

Republican presidents seem to think they're dictators. Bush was quoted as saying that, and Trump clearly believes that. It's time our 'dear leader' learns what powers the other branches wield, beginning with the House of Representatives impeaching the cocky bastard.

IMPEACHMENT NOW! Then I think a good old fashioned beheading is order.

Reply to this post

Sat May 25, 2019, 08:51 AM

3. Trump parrots the reich- wing media pundits he hears, Guys like Hannity and Limbaugh

They're always filling their listener's heads with BS about coups and treason when it comes to the legitimate investigation of Russian interference. Trump's just a total moron.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread