HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Seth Meyers - Don Jr. Sub...

Fri May 10, 2019, 12:39 AM

Seth Meyers - Don Jr. Subpoenaed as Trump Lies About Mueller Report: A Closer Look

Seth takes a closer look at the president lying about the Mueller report.

2 replies, 673 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Seth Meyers - Don Jr. Subpoenaed as Trump Lies About Mueller Report: A Closer Look (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 May 10 OP
smirkymonkey May 10 #1
Rhiannon12866 May 10 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Fri May 10, 2019, 02:10 AM

1. I love Seth, but sometimes the clips he plays of republicans

really upsets me. I don't watch network news on purpose because A.) I don't have cable and B.) I don't seek it out on video because I can feel my blood pressure rise when I see these clowns spew their lies and BS and try to pass it off as the truth. I honestly just can't take it anymore. I so effing hate them!

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Thanks for posting, Rhiannon!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #1)

Fri May 10, 2019, 02:19 AM

2. I know and I often feel the same way

When I tune into Seth or Colbert and am subjected to extended footage of Trump spouting off, I inwardly cringe because that's why I turned off the news channel! I know they show these clips to make fun of him and to illustrate their point, but we already see his idiocy on the 24/7 MSM Trump news! Honestly, the late night guys barely need writers these days - everything that Trump says or does is a terrible cringe worthy joke!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread