HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Seth Meyers: Guest John H...

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 12:00 AM

Seth Meyers: Guest John Hickenlooper Wants to Heal the United States' Deep Divide

Former Governor John Hickenlooper talks about his unique last name and his tenure as governor of Colorado.

John Hickenlooper Jumped Out of a Plane for a Campaign Ad

Former Governor John Hickenlooper explains why he takes issue with labeling himself a capitalist and why he jumped out of a plane for a campaign ad.

6 replies, 314 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 02:21 AM

1. He means well. I support all Democratic candidates, but Coloradans don't like him. Here's why.

Not for nothing...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ancianita (Reply #1)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 02:24 AM

2. Thanks for the info. I have family in Colorado, but I never thought to ask about him

All I know is that my cousin really disliked Cory Gardner, he was her Rep...

Reply to this post

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Reply #2)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 02:32 AM

3. Me, too. I also follow Occupy Denver and Boulder County Citizens United on FB.

They got rid of Hickenlooper, in large part because of fracking. Now they're turning on their local political sellouts who just can't quit their fossil extractors.

They're ruining that state's natural resources by worshipping mammon.

Reply to this post

Response to ancianita (Reply #3)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 02:44 AM

4. My cousin probably isn't fond of him then

The environment is one of her chief concerns. She even traded in her gas powered car. Thanks! I'll have to ask, but I think I already know the answer - she's definitely "one of us..."

Reply to this post

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Reply #4)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 03:07 AM

5. Great. Lotsa libertarians out there, too. It's in the western air, I guess.

Reply to this post

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 03:19 PM

6. Thought you'd be interested in this. It's not far from Colorado's border.

Breaking News:

" ' We just spoke with water protectors on the ground in Taos, NM where Buck Johnston is taking part in a non-violent direct action on top of a drill.

"Our biggest thing is, not just the water, but also less than 100 miles away is Los Alamos, NM, where a lot of nuclear waste is stored.

This drilling could really shake our Mother up, so if they hit a glitch, we could get an earthquake. We also have active volcanoes here. What Buck is doing is for everybody.' --Kristin Gemma Ra'Star DiFerdinando

This action is in response to the implementation of the Abeyta Settlement, which is a water rights agreement including the drilling of deep-aquifer wells.

Johnston plans to be on top of the drill until Sunday. Unicorn Riot will be reporting from on the ground starting on Saturday."

Unicorn Riot likes to be there on the ground for as many fracking protests as possible.

Coloradans might consider getting them on board with activities in their state.

https://www.facebook.com/unicornriot.ninja/

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread