HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Stephen Colbert Mini-Mono...

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 04:06 AM

Stephen Colbert Mini-Monologue: Trump's Incoherent NYT Interview

The President's rambling interview with the "failing New York Times" was so mind-numbing that Stephen felt compelled to release this rare miniature Late Show monologue.

Stephen Has A Story: Don't Pull A Colbert

It's Super Bowl time! Noted football enthusiast Stephen Colbert remembers the one time he tried to play.

FYI: Colbert was a repeat tonight, probably because he's having a special show in his usual timeslot, 11:35pm ET, following Sunday's Super Bowl (with guests Conan O'Brien, Steve Carell and James Taylor) - and he offered this "mini-monologue" so we wouldn't be Colbert-less tonight. Also, his show is going to be live on the night of the SOTU.

2 replies, 1894 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Stephen Colbert Mini-Monologue: Trump's Incoherent NYT Interview (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Feb 2019 OP
rgbecker Feb 2019 #1
Rhiannon12866 Feb 2019 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Sat Feb 2, 2019, 10:16 AM

1. Thanks for putting this up. 11:30 is too late for me!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to rgbecker (Reply #1)

Sun Feb 3, 2019, 06:29 AM

2. Thanks!

And that's exactly why I started posting these - I know that a lot of people don't stay up as late as I do - and some don't have TV. But his brilliant take on the news always makes me feel better, and we really need more humor here these days!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread