HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Seth Meyers: Jake Tapper ...

Thu Dec 6, 2018, 12:52 AM

Seth Meyers: Jake Tapper on Covering the Negative Aspects of President George H. W. Bush's Legacy

Last edited Fri Dec 7, 2018, 12:33 AM - Edit history (1)

Jake Tapper brings out a menorah to celebrate Hanukkah and talks about the Philadelphia Eagles playing the Washington Redskins and covering the positive and negative aspects of President George H. W. Bush's legacy.

Jake Tapper Thinks Trump's G20 Trip Was Fairly Successful

Jake Tapper talks about what saved Trump's G20 trip from being horrendously embarrassing, Vladimir Putin and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's handshake and Trump's tweets.

Jake Tapper Speculates on the Outcome of the Russia Probe

Jake Tapper talks about Robert Mueller's investigation, his daughter writing her first book and his involvement with military charities.

2 replies, 649 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Seth Meyers: Jake Tapper on Covering the Negative Aspects of President George H. W. Bush's Legacy (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Dec 2018 OP
smirkymonkey Dec 2018 #1
Rhiannon12866 Dec 2018 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Fri Dec 7, 2018, 09:33 PM

1. Great interview!

Thanks for posting!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 8, 2018, 04:44 AM

2. Thanks!

I made a mistake, left off the last segment - they must have uploaded it later - so I'm relieved you got to see the whole thing. He's always a great guest, he's frequently on with Stephen Colbert, too...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread