HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » A Humanitarian Crisis Unf...

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 01:49 AM

A Humanitarian Crisis Unfolds In California - All In - MSNBC

A Humanitarian Crisis Unfolds In California | All In | MSNBC

The wildfires in California signal that in the era of climate catastrophe no one will be untouched.

5 replies, 631 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply A Humanitarian Crisis Unfolds In California - All In - MSNBC (Original post)
KelleyKramer Nov 21 OP
democratisphere Nov 21 #1
KelleyKramer Nov 21 #2
duforsure Nov 21 #3
Magoo48 Nov 21 #4
Name removed Nov 21 #5

Response to KelleyKramer (Original post)

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 01:54 AM

1. Truckloads of rakes are on their way California. No need to ever worry again!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to democratisphere (Reply #1)

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 01:58 AM

2. Are they on a boat from Finland?

I think it was very disrespectful for Trump to skip going to Arlington on Veterans Day

But most of the time I think it would actually be good if Trump just stayed in bed and watched Fox news all day

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 07:39 AM

3. I feel for all in California

Having to deal with this disaster now, and its not just having their homes burned to the ground, its also the air that they now have to protect themselves from, and some how try to rebuild their lives, and deal with all those lost to it. Prayers going out to all there. Went through a hurricane disaster last year, and it is not easy from experience. No disaster is.

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 21, 2018, 03:03 PM

4. If what we are seeing here in my progressive, deep-blue state is the best

post-disaster climate refugees can expect, then the future of climate refugees will be truly third world. Let me ad this. The USA can throw up tent prisons to house children in a fucking jiffy, lickity split. Not even a suggestion of such a thing here for the thousands facing the elements, at least not that Iíve heard of. You know...tents, food, services ... our military are experts a setting up these operations for themselves and those they incarcerate.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread