HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » MSNBC intel analyst: Trum...

Sat Nov 17, 2018, 12:49 PM

MSNBC intel analyst: Trump's 'Michael Cohen for the Saudi Arabian government'

2 replies, 1135 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply MSNBC intel analyst: Trump's 'Michael Cohen for the Saudi Arabian government' (Original post)
DonViejo Nov 2018 OP
Desert grandma Nov 2018 #1
Perseus Nov 2018 #2

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Sat Nov 17, 2018, 01:09 PM

1. Green Card Holders

are at risk right now if they are of middle eastern descent. Any one who feels threatened by this corrupt administration should apply for asylum in Canada. I would bet the Turkish cleric now in Pennsylvania would be granted asylum in Canada since he is at grave risk of harm/death if US gives in to Turkish demands in order to appease Saudi Arabia. Given the strained relationship between 45 and Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, I would imagine that would really send a clear message!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Sat Nov 17, 2018, 01:37 PM

2. I think this talks more about the lack of humanity from trump and his administration

How can anyone think that trading lives is OK? These people have no concept of the value of a human being, and that is why when they go out preaching against abortion I know they are lying, they don't give a crap about people's lives, they only use it to seduce the idiots who will vote against their interests just because some liar tells them they are anti-abortion.

When will people wake up? What does it take to have people wake up? They are being conned and they don't see it, even though it is in plain site, why is stupidity so strong?

By the way, the only reason they are anti-abortion is because they want to use those kids for future wars, if they were so "every life is sacred" then they would not invent wars...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread