HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Before we fall for the cr...

Fri Aug 3, 2018, 12:59 PM

Before we fall for the crocodile tears over CNN's fight with tRump

Last edited Fri Aug 3, 2018, 01:31 PM - Edit history (1)

We must not forget, Big Media gave trump much more airtime than any other candidate, they created this monster and the reason is, tRump is great for profits! Their money making clown was really IT

Trump received $1.9 billion in free, or “earned,” media coverage, yet spent just $10 million on paid advertisements during the last election cycle, far more free media coverage than Sec. Clinton at $746 million, and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, at $321 million.

5 replies, 1488 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Before we fall for the crocodile tears over CNN's fight with tRump (Original post)
elmac Aug 2018 OP
dem4decades Aug 2018 #1
2naSalit Aug 2018 #5
MontanaMama Aug 2018 #2
marked50 Aug 2018 #3
elmac Aug 2018 #4

Response to elmac (Original post)

Fri Aug 3, 2018, 01:02 PM

1. Frankenstein's monster. You built it, now get rid of it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to dem4decades (Reply #1)

Sat Aug 4, 2018, 07:55 AM

5. And pay to have that mess cleaned up too...nt

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 3, 2018, 01:21 PM

2. I'd be more inclined to

get out my tiny violin for CNN and the rest of the MSM if they hadn't allowed themselves be used. They ALL propagated the HRC email fiasco (Andrea Mitchell, I'm talking to YOU). They ALL let Dotard and surrogates phone in their garbage and lies all day every day. They ALL bought and paid for this nightmare we are living in. I like you Jim Acosta...but if you're having a sad about how SHS is treating you and the rest of the WH press corp, you might use your energies to try and repair some of damage you and the MSM did to our country. Maybe don't go to the WH any more to cover the lies and deceit that froth out the mouth of SHS...or if you must, don't show video of that wench doing her lying....YOU are doing her bidding by showing that to the world. YOU give them credibility by covering that crap.

Reply to this post

Fri Aug 3, 2018, 07:39 PM

3. Who here hasn't done something they are not proud of?

Celebrate and encourage others when they do the right things, rather than punish them for their past.

Reply to this post

Response to marked50 (Reply #3)

Fri Aug 3, 2018, 11:16 PM

4. well, corporations aren't people, even though the fascist supreme court thinks they are nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread