HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW [F...

Wed Jul 11, 2018, 12:13 AM

THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW [Full] 10/7/18

16 minutes in on this "dude" "Benczkowski" and Rachel has connected the continuing dots................and the vote tonight on this "dude" was 51-48 to go to the full senate............................time to make some calls to some senators especially one form WV....................he "Benczkowski"was in charge of Alfa Bank and the dubious loans .........................this is fucking BULL SHIT.................Defcon 5

2 replies, 681 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW [Full] 10/7/18 (Original post)
turbinetree Wednesday OP
yortsed snacilbuper Wednesday #1
SemiHalfling Wednesday #2

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Wed Jul 11, 2018, 02:03 AM

1. Thanks.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to turbinetree (Original post)

Wed Jul 11, 2018, 02:25 AM

2. Thank you!

I don’t have cable and TRMS has stopped posting the entire video on their site/podcast, and it’s nice having the visual versus just the audio podcast.

Also, I kept getting interrupted by the eeriest YouTube videos ads I’ve ever seen advertising CRTV and in essence ‘only paying for the conservative news you want not all that liberal stuff’. Granted we experience ‘silo-ing’ a lot on this iteration of the internet but it was just strange seeing it put in such stark terms.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread